ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thanks All New 197 GW Ordered today(my wifes car)

BMW 5 Series
Thanks again, your input is much appreciated, order as follws :-
197 full fat in glacier white.
recaros
rear tints
Elec folding mirrors
Cup chassis,and associated bits.
Factory Order arrive in 6 weeks.
Very tempted with 6 month old R32 in red all extras had it on test all weekend with dsg leather etc, nearly had it as only £1500 in it, VW are trying to sell them off rapid style due to tax, running costs and new mk 6 due.
My wife talked sense, its an old mans car, she was right but ive always fancied one!

5gtturbo, clio 182 full fat now 197ff, always wanted a white car!

MM

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
You already sold the 182?

You seem loaded buy some coilovers for that 197 mate ;)

BMW 5 Series
PX on 182, not mega deal but not bad either, wife and i both run buisinesses so can not be without wheels at all also 2 kids to ferry about, school, rugby, swimming, shooting, fishing etc, private sale not an option.

MM

BMW 5 Series
Im buying the 197 for the missus and its something i can have a blast in when needed!, as 182
The diesel 5 series is bit sedate but you can get the back end out all day long terrible in snow though!
Reply to the post about being loaded, its just that im 40 and cant leave these thing alone so make the wife have one, she drove the 5gtt in the late 80s so is well into them also.

MM

Merc A class
Sounds good,

Where abouts in manchester you from? should get your new car to some northwest meets :)