ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thanks Cliosport and KTEC..!

Renaultsport Clio 200 Cup

Just a quick word of thanks to Jas, Cliosport and KTEC Racing for the Induction Kit prize from the caption competition; didnt think my cheesy (yet topical!) rhyme would win and sorry to those runners up who just as good.

Fitted the chosen Pipercross kit; it sounds *amazing* under hard acceleration. Not sure if Im a bit too old for the attention its attracting so far but Ill give it a go..! I overtook someone the yesterday going into a national speed limit zone and where I wouldve normally gone unnoticed, had several pedestrians waving and gesticulating me to s-l-o-w--d-o-w-n, but not in such polite words!!

Get on the twisties with the windows down and its a different story; 5-7000rpm in third is just about the biggest grin generator Ive experienced!

Thanks again and KTEC... how loud are your exhausts again?!

Oh, BTW... Ill post some photies of it fitted alongside my OMP strut brace and ICE install tomorrow after Ive washed it... Sussex roads are very dirty at the moment!

Good news about my busted Alpine amp too; should be fixed by next week thanks to CEL-Electronics and Alpine. Cant believe how much I miss it!!

Yeah with one of those spark plug flamer thingies and a big hulk sticker across the bonnet... ;)

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

glad youre enjoying the induction kit! Now, all I need to do is win the next competition so I can get one too !!! ;)

J - is it possible that all admin team (well those that need induction kits still) could win a competition and win one??

I was chuffed to come third, was only trying to annoy my mate with a CTR and nearly got the Gold!

Still cant be too happy as theres nothing in this game for two in a bed...

At least you didnt come second. So close but yet so far, third at least you know you had a go and got recognition.

Paul

I should have stayed out of the black and into the Red and I would have been laughing all the way to Jass special prize!