ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Macmillan Charity Raffle @ ClioSport Saturday

Hey guys,

At CSS we're going to have a fantastic raffle with a lot of great prizes that have been donated by people and all the proceeds of the raffle at going to go to Macmillan.

Macmillan is a charity very close to our hearts on ClioSport as they were a great help to Dan who very sadly lost his battle with cancer and they are his chosen charity when everyone wanted to give something instead of flowers etc.

Well I don't think I'll be driving my Clio again..

If you're new to ClioSport or have just not seen this thread, you should definitely have a read, it's very sad but Dan was such a courageous young man who was cut down in his prime and is an inspiration to many.

So with many begging emails sent, some people being very generous with their contacts and pointing me in the direction of good people to speak to, we have a cracking list of prizes.

Each ticket is just £1. All of which will go to the charity. Let's raise as much as we can.

Here's a list of the prizes and who donated them. There are still more coming in and some to be confirmed just yet..

2x tickets to VIP Hospitality at ClioCup on 18th Sept - Courtesy of AirAsiaClioCup

2x RenaultSport Trackday at Silverstone on 4th August - Courtesy of RenaultSport

RenaultSport Jacket - Courtesy of RenaultSport

Operation Flashpoint Red River on PS3, F1 2010 on PS3 & DiRT 3 on 360 & PS3 - Courtesy of Codemasters

13 item Britemax kit & T-Shirt - Courtesy of i4Detailing

Brembo Discs & Pads - Courtesy of G-172

£50 decal voucher - Courtesy of N2 Grafix

£50 parts voucher - Courtesy of Clio Spares

TDF Dyno/RR run - Courtesy of Tour De Force

Focal Access 130 Speakers - Courtesy of MT Audio

12 month MacWorld subscription - Courtesy of IDG Publications

Bottle of Champagne - Courtesy of Sky Insurance

Rota T-Shirt - Courtesy of Rare Rims

12 month Performance French Cars subscription - Courtesy of PFC Magazine

Binder of previous Performance French Cars issues - Courtesy of PFC Magazine

Cherry Glaze/Applicator Pad & Microfibre - Courtesy of AutoBrite Direct

Carbon Front & Rear Diamonds for a Mk2 Ph2 - Courtesy of StreamLine Carbon

Aqua Gleam de-ioniser system - Courtesy of The Ultimate Finish

Dodo Juice Wax, Shampoo, Supernatural Hybrid, Applicators and Towels - Courtesy of Dodo Juice

AutoGlym High Definition Wax & T-Shirts - Courtesy of AutoGlym

Muc-Off Wheel Cleaner - Courtesy of Muc-Off

2 tickets to Trax at Silverstone on 4th Sept - Courtesy of Trax 2011

Meguiars Wash & Wax Kit - Courtesy of Performance Motor Care

10x Jelly Belly 3D Air Fresheners - Courtesy of James @ V6Clio

12k Service Kit for 1*2- Air filter, oil filter, pollen filter, sump washer and screenwash - Courtesy of Birchdown

8GB Apple iPod Touch - Courtesy of Renault Accident Support Line

and last but not least..

Dash strips x2 : Dark Anthracite + Black Decal
Dash strips x2 + steering wheel insert , Light Anthracite 205 110 + Dark Anthracite sprayed decal's
Front + Rear Diamonds, in Racing Blue + White racing blue stripes
Black Rear Diamond + Dark Anthracite boot surround.
Dark Anthracite Diamond with Liquid Yellow diagnol ~1" stripe
Dark Anthracite Fog Surrounds pair.

(Pictures in the order of the list above!)

http://www.spray-shack.co.uk/cs_work/prizes/1.jpg
http://www.spray-shack.co.uk/cs_work/prizes/2.jpg
http://www.spray-shack.co.uk/cs_work/prizes/3.jpg
http://www.spray-shack.co.uk/cs_work/prizes/4.jpg
http://www.spray-shack.co.uk/cs_work/prizes/5.jpg
http://www.spray-shack.co.uk/cs_work/prizes/6.jpg

Courtesy of SprayShack

Thanks again, gents.

That's it, for now ;) We should have a few more things in time for the day. Please support these people. Click the links. Like their Facebook pages. Look at their sections. They have all been extremely generous for what is a great cause and they deserve something from it.

Raffle tickets are only available on the day priced at just £1 each. I'm going to be expecting everyone to buy at least one ticket. I'm going to be hunting you all down! :D

Raffle at 3PM on 30th July. It's on the day only. If you haven't got your ticket, you still have a few days..

P.S. Any traders that feel bad for not donating to a great cause, it's not too late. PM me :D

Last edited:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
wow great list!

Fair play to the traders :)

Indeed, the ones that have donated bits, you are legends. The ones that haven't, why not?! Great cause great exposure. You'd be mad not to get involved.

Dan has put most of this together himself, so make sure you give him a hug or a kiss when you buy a ticket.

Hero raffle tbh. Well done mate.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Superb guys! Glad you got something out of all the effort Revels.

Hopefully get some more involved over the next fortnight.

I can see me winning some 172 pads and discs... :eek:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Shame im not going id like to get involved with this :(

If I can enter over the net il have a few tickets :D

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I'm reluctant to do it on-line because its supposed to be special for the day. But we'll reconsider it next year.

I have a feeling that Admin persons in stocks and wet sponges would be a charity money spinner.

As you seem to like them, have you contacted the Red Arrows to do a fly-by?
If they are in the area on that day, the sometimes do freebies with a pass and a few squiggly bits.

Last edited:
  RIP Dan
Great prizes, shame I can't be there to get a ticket. Tbf I never win anything anyway.

Pretty generous in the current climate, good work.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nice one. I want to win the rota t-shirt and send it to Gaz/Malice.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Nice one Dan, should hopefully raise a nice amount of funds for a great cause.

Well done to the generous traders who have offered prizes.

WOW... Im actually quite amazed at the prizes on offer. Well done Dan on sorting this and great work for the donators of prizes. All for a great cause...

Ill be getting a few tickets.

Last edited:
  Now Sold :-(
So looking forward to the whole day. The prizes offered are superb. Big round of applause for organising such great prizes.
This could become an expensive day out. :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Brilliant work Dan and Traders :D

Don't forget to bring plenty of cash on the day!

Mk3 Clio
That is the best raffle I have ever seen without a doubt.

Brilliant work guys canot wait for css

Another prize from me & voltz energy.

Pack of 12 Berry Flavoured shots. (This s**t is good, it is what keeps me at work for a full day :L)

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome effort from the admin et al at CS and a fantastic cause. Well done Dan, Luke, Tom, Jon, Brian (and others).

I'll be throwing a few quid in for tickets.