ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thanks for having me

172 cup
Hahaha!!! Please don't ban me :(, dot have one it's been taken down :/, it's in brilliant condition the paintwork is immaculate!!!, feels really solid, love it :), can't wait to pick it up tomo :)

PB Clio 172
I think you have made the wrong move

the VXR looks like a 1990's max power cover car. The Clio is much more fun in many ways !

R56 JCW
Vauxhall Ashtrays aren't to everyone's taste mate, but I hope you enjoy your purchase before returning to a clio ;)

172 cup
Ye il put pics up soon as I pick it up, it's got panel filter precat pipe and updated spark plugs better bulbs, Znd a oil restrictor bolt to prolong turbo life

Doesn't sound like its been messed about with too much which is a good thing. A full Remus exhaust system, if you do choose to mod it, will be the best buy you ever do. Trust :)

GT86, 335, Westfield
Have a look here:

http://www.vxrpowerevents.co.uk/

I have done two of these days, albeit before they changed the format to owners only days and they are superb entertainment.

Enjoy it! I suspect many have never driven one before. They really are good fun and for little money can be rapid.

Did you consider a Megane?

GW Stage 2 R26
F83E542F-04B8-4A33-8650-C132C88C53C7-28068-000011803686FE6D.jpg

R26 is the way forward! Similar power to your vxr, easily tuned, mine is running RS tuning stage 2, 280bhp/ 330 torques, looks less max power and has the LSD...