ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thanks to Viper for the wheels

Well after driving 7h for these alloys off Viper I got round to getting tyres and fitting today.
Fronts are OK (95% full lock) but the backs were a no fit so after 16mm worth of spacers we got them on but was still rubbing all the way back home quite bad so had to take them off and do some maxing to the rear end. (it involved a lump hammer)
lookley I had been to my local leisureways before getting the tyres fitted so had acquired some longer bolts so that was not to bad, but did not really need them on the frunt as they were going in about 6 full turns anyway but on the back with the spacers it was a life saver. So after maxing the back end I just quickly lined all the spacers up and tack welded them together so it was all central on the hub when the wheels went on.
Ordered some even longer bolts so they should come soon which will do me till some real hub spacers come (prob Friday) so its not all on the bolts.
A bit like these
wheel-spacers.jpg

any way some pics (non Clio warning)

img_0467.jpg

img_0468.jpg

img_0470.jpg

img_0471.jpg

img_0474.jpg

img_0475.jpg

img_0476.jpg

205/45/16's

Last edited:
needs lowered:rasp:

Soon as i find out what Springs will fit in the frunt and i get some proper spacers it will be ;)
also need more power because that 65D realy is the slowest thing on the road even people walking backwards can overtake me.
Renault dont do a 150bhp DERV tho so might have to max something up :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
How the f**k did you get them on there??!!

I have a Kangoo D65 (I thought it went quite well! lol) with some 14 inchers on it and there is f**k all room in the rear arches!!