ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

That dogbone knocking noise is back! and weird engine noise with ac on.

Clio 172 RS ph1
Hey guys, so i had this terrible knock on my ph1 every time i hit the gas.
with great advice from these forums i polybushed my dogbone, but a week has past and the clio went into service to have it's timing done, we also replaced the main mount (the one that has oil in it) with a kangoo mount (since it's half the price of a clio mount while basically it's the same part) and also pulled the engine forward, it was all right at first but now the knocking is back!
any ideas?

another issue i have is that when the AC is on and i give it some gas (in gear) the engine makes an "uneven" noise... kinda hard to explain but instead of going "whaaaaaaaaam" it's doing "wham wham wham wham wham" thing is, if the ac is off it doesn't happen. hard to explain, i'll try to add a video later, so again - any ideas will be highly appreciated :)

Danny,