ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

That French Forum That Was Stealing Our Pics

S4 Avant
Any one got a link to the french forum that took all those pics of our cars and passed comment on them?

Searched for a while and couldn't find the original thread...

S4 Avant
Was just thinking that, they've got loads of pictures up there of it, including the ones with the orange bird

Swift Sport
Cool stuff, I'm finding it difficult to navigate the forum though! My French is a little rusty lol

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
The guy with the orange and green oz f1's is on there on page 129 (sorry dont know your name)

Ph-reebone on 127

JME on 118

Schwep on 117

N!ck R on 114

F0xy, JD, Tigger on 111

Bloor on 106

Just to name a few from latest back to page 100.

Recognised loads but couldnt put a name to some of the pictures

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Didnt know mine was on there! any idea which page?

Megane F1 R26 LY
just done a translation on the thread title . and it reads

les anglais sont de gros malades
the English are big patients

think thats good ???

Barge
A couple of Portuguese or Spanish ones stole the pics I took of the 200 - pikeys!! Tempted to replace the link with a picture of a huge dong. Although that would replace them on here with a huge dong too. :eek:

No good blushing and fluttering your eyelashes now. The damage is done. Just leave it :(

I wonder if the Panzer Bean made it on there? I'm not quite needy enough to search through hundreds of pages in a bid to find out. Maybe later.