ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

That French Forum That Was Stealing Our Pics

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Reet chav. Look at those rear lights and sideskirts :rasp:

i was 17! Give me a break! lol TBH i didn't mind the skirts, but the lights! Oh dear.

I thought that car was the dogs b****cks back then! So did 1/2 of CS tho! LOL

VRS
my old rb makes its first appearance on page 7

brings back some memories over the first 10 pages, maz's 182, bubbles old ly, ali's 1.2

loads of members old motors on there :D

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Lol - good find!

I like the fact that we've raised a thread on a UK forum that points to a French forum that lists pictures of a French car on a UK forum.

EU Stalkers - FTW!

D.

Petrol Blue 182.
FLOL!! the V6 with that ugly bird is on there! only word i can make out is celulite lol!!

The guy with the orange and green oz f1's is on there on page 129 (sorry dont know your name)

Ph-reebone on 127

JME on 118

Schwep on 117

N!ck R on 114

F0xy, JD, Tigger on 111

Bloor on 106

Just to name a few from latest back to page 100.

Recognised loads but couldnt put a name to some of the pictures
Well found! :D

Karl's is about 2 posts under mine too.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Just found mine on page 97 !

dsc01529bh7.jpg

God it looked awful when I bought it !! :S

Clio 172 RS2
That's funny, i thought i could work ze french... but i can't.
(couldn't be bothered to work out how to end my membership)
So i applied here.

At least fellow RS lovers are stealing them piccies.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Surely they weren't stealing them just posting them like the jdm appreciation thread non?

Bus w**ker
My french student girlfriend, has just informed me that most of those posts are taking the piss...
Google translation doesn't come over like that mate. Some they are, such as ones with Euro styling, but most they appear to be admiring or taking ideas from for their own...at least on the few pages I could be bothered to scan. Although I'm half tempted to go change one of my pictures they've reposted to one of a massive c**k lol.

RenaultSport Clio 172
This topic is very respectful to your automobiles. I created him to include your most beautiful realizations because I like the English style. Most of my members also, some people will not like certain cars, as everywhere..

Otherwise, made as many of francais here and hesitez not no has to register you to it for us it presenter your Clio. The barriere of the language is sometimes hard, but the permettens translators to understand, at least a little..

;)

Clio RS 200 cup chassis
I confirm that I hae read most of the thread and you have more admirer that people that doesn't like the car. Also in France the styles are ot the same and it is nice some time to exchange some idea to progress. If someone need translation let me know! post the link to want you want translated in from French to English or vice versa and I will do that.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
haha just looking through it again, theres loads of mine vee on there :)

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Most of it is talking about whether or not they like it what has been done, there are some negatives but a huge amount of it is positive!

The guy with the orange and green oz f1's is on there on page 129 (sorry dont know your name)

Ph-reebone on 127

JME on 118

Schwep on 117

N!ck R on 114

F0xy, JD, Tigger on 111

Bloor on 106

Just to name a few from latest back to page 100.

Recognised loads but couldnt put a name to some of the pictures

Thanks for doing what I couldn't be arsed to do.

My French is pretty good, so may well sign up!