ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 182 has been done - Pics. lots of

Clio 182 (Black Beauty)
A fantastic result. it really is sparkling. again thanks to rich on the pointers to get it looking this good :)

DSCF0084.jpg

DSCF0085.jpg

DSCF0086.jpg

DSCF0088.jpg

DSCF0090.jpg

DSCF0092.jpg

DSCF0096.jpg

DSCF0109.jpg

DSCF0110.jpg

DSCF0100.jpg

Clio 182 (Black Beauty)
hahah see what u mean. got get in between that with some cotton buds too. didnt have any on me to get in between the lettering properly

RB 182 with CUP packs
Great result!!!

You work by hand or PC?

I'm guessing PC, but as I said fantastic result regardless.

Clio 182 (Black Beauty)
no all by hand that. took me 5 hours to do all the sills and hinges and everything. worth it though i think!

Black Gold 182
i did mine at the w-end. mine is a non cup packed black gold 182. i have added the front splitter and makes a big difference ;)

Tangoed Works
looks good son, but weird with out cup spoiler packs. almost like a dynamique with 182 wheels... sorry

MK5 R32
Looking nice!Got mine from slaters north wales too, how did you find the dealership, i had nothing but problems with them.!

Clio 182 (Black Beauty)
wasnt from slaters. got it from a dealers in runcorn. its just originally from them. gonna whip that sticker of soon as tho

Clio 182 (Black Beauty)
erm megs gold washed it. then dried using drying cloth. then autoglym super resin, then autoglym super gloss. all trim was done by AG vinyl and rubber. any minor scratches that i could find were done with scratch x (but there was nt many). engine bay come up mint with AG engine cleaner (forgot take a pic). wheels were done with AG engine cleaner then AG polist and sealed with AG super gloss. took ages to do all hinges and nooks and cranies and now this bloody english weather has made it dirty again!!!!!

Clio 182 (Black Beauty)
yeah but i wanna lower it, get a cup spoiler and splitter. leaving the wheels as they do look nice in my eyes.

182 Full Fatt!
I see it has the smaller rear spoiler too, which I prefer because it's a clear brakelight.
The cup pack gives you a larger rear spoiler but all I see is a bigger brake light in red!:dapprove: