ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the 182

P1000103.jpg
P1000108.jpg
P1000111.jpg
P1000113.jpg
P1000114.jpg
P1000115.jpg
P1000116.jpg

FULL FAT 182
Running some nice camber on the rear, and the whiteline arb for good measure. Very nice and a great colour :)

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
swap the spacers front to back, and you'd be on to it imo.

lovely motor fella. looks real nice.

Clio Sport ph1
Looks cool, but the "A" stance is not good...all the chassis gets hurt, thanks thick spacers. I know, what I´m talking about (spacers producer).
But its your choice.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Looks cool, but the "A" stance is not good...all the chassis gets hurt, thanks thick spacers. I know, what I´m talking about (spacers producer).
But its your choice.

Can you explain further?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Adding spacers on Front or Rear can increase oversteer and understeer respectively
on the front as your wheels are further out you can have increased wear on track rods wheel bearings etc

apparently :)

Not that I am saying you are wrong, but I dont understand how adding spacers can affect over/understeer?

Granted, the geometry will change, but surely this is altered when it's tracked up after the additions? I can sort of understand a whider front end would cause oversterr from the rear, but it has spacers all round.

TBH, I'd love to see how it drives/handles

Way too much poke at the rear (not a fan of reverse stagger on FWD cars, looks daft) and as said above that's way more neg camber than you're suggesting. I was running about -2 at the from on my 182 when I had the H&R's fitted and it looked nowhere near as much as that.