ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 200 in 2010! :)

Mondeo TDCI 130
Not had much time to clean the 200 really! So today was the first time in a looooong while it had a decent going over!

Nothing to special as i can't be arsed that much, lol, but it's a huge improvement!:eek:

Tar sucks balls aswell, spent ages with the tar and glue and clay before eventually getting fed up with it!

No doubt photobucket has ruined them and i am s**t with a camera, lol, but here goes :

DSCF1607.jpg

DSCF1605.jpg

DSCF1608.jpg

DSCF1609.jpg

DSCF1611.jpg

DSCF1612.jpg

DSCF1610.jpg

DSCF1614.jpg

DSCF1615.jpg

DSCF1617.jpg

DSCF1616.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Dont normally like white 200's but that looks stunning!

Think its the cup spoiler that makes it :)

Mondeo TDCI 130
Black wheels had to come off due to requiring tyres and being on back order!! But they are sat in the shed all wheel guarded up and with 2 x new hankook V12's!

I like it on both set's, not sure if a prefer either tbh!!!

Spec is :

H&R Coilies
ITG insert
HID conversion
Sabelt wheel

Da

Less
Love both sets of wheels mate! White for summer, black for winter! ;)

Such a shame the cup can't be specced with the cornering lights for the black insert. :(

Cro

Meg'd r27
Gorgeous mate, is there a splitter available for the 200 like there was for the 197?

2001 Clio 172
Looks class. Only thing i'd suggest would be to get the Renault badges on the wheels sprayed black.

clio200.gif

Really bad photoshop for you there ( i'm trying to get better :p ).

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks fantastic mate, always been a black wheel fan but those wheels have always looked good in white with white car. 197/200.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
£45 for a seat cover!

You have got to be shichting me!

That is very nice! Awesome stance.

Is your HID kit one of the ones designed for non-projectors btw?

RB & LY 182
Car's looking good steve well impressed was sh*t up friday when i was their!

love the steering wheel saving up for one myself!

182 Trophy
I can't express how much i like this, its sooooooooooooooooooo nice and i want a 200 NOW.
Sticker on the back is fooking awsome, i sat and laughed when i saw it.
I can't stop looking at the pictures of it.
Steering wheel looks unreal too, how much do they fetch? ex clio racer ones yeah?

If you hadn't put that gay sticker on the back then I'd probably kiss you. As it is, you're just going to get a wink.