ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 200 in 2010! :)

Mondeo TDCI 130
Awesome!

Gagging for spacers though!

Well, i would say yes, it would look better, but, gaz fit them to the 197 and it felt very different afterwards and not in a good way! So steering clear!

I really like it tbh, certainly turns heads, drove past the school on my way home the other night and the rugby team were waiting to be picked up, loads of tugging of shirts going on, lol, that would have been me at 15 - 16.

Even people in proper car's appreciate it, got the thumbs up from some chap in a porker last weekend as i drove down the high street.

Iceberg 172
I'm in love with that!

It's amazing what a set of coilovers can do for a car imo... 197's / 200's look DAMN good when lowered!

Da

Less
This is a serious question Steve -

The 200 is renowned for it's handling capabilities, how do you find it on the coils? Is it better or worse than standard in any way?

Mk4 .:R32
Sweet mate. Only thing I think is missing off the 200 is xenons. Imo it makes a car look so much smarter.

But I suppose the cup is about being 'lighter'. Even though xenons would probably make naff all difference in reality!

Si

RS Clio 172
Love the car, cup spoiler ruins it for me though.

Last edited by a moderator:
:race:I am in doubt whatsoever that this is the best I have seen a 200 looking! Proper track ready and looks the nuts. good job steve !

GTD, Lupo
Seriously need details on which HID kit you used as im sick to death of the current lights. Can you pm me some details please. Car looks ace on the coilies :D

Gorms

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Missed these! Excellent as always fella! Your camera skills suck though, as does using Photo buckets bulk uploader ;)

Gorms said:
Seriously need details on which HID kit you used as im sick to death of the current lights. Can you pm me some details please. Car looks ace on the coilies :D

Gorms

Just a run of the mill slim ballast H7 kit iirc :)