ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 200 woops ass!!

Italian 3.2 V6
In the evo mag! 0-60 in 6.6 and 0-100 in 16.7!! And knocks 2.2seconds off it's brothers time (trophy and 197) and is nearly 2mph faster peak wise at 98mph!

only 3 seconds behind the r26.r!! And only 2 seconds off the new FRS!!

As quick as astra vxr/focus st/mk4 r32/megane r26 and many others in straight line and would woop most of there ass's easy on the tracks!

I think I'm in love!

Last edited by a moderator:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Black 200 with the silver insert sprayed black + on the deck = win. And yeh, they are meant to drive a whole lot better than the 197's

330i. E30 Touring.
How does it 'woop' arse, if it's not as fast as the others you've mentioned? ;)

Nissan 350z
I dont really care how it performs. Id say the vast majority of 200 owners arent buying them to race on tracks so performance comparisons dont really matter at this moment seeing how track projects are mainly 172s.

So with that in mind id say the main concern is how it looks which is basically shite.

Italian 3.2 V6
How does it 'woop' arse, if it's not as fast as the others you've mentioned? ;)

Always has to be an orquad one... As in those hatches above it's as equal as the "bigger n faster" of the fast hatch group so really yess it woops ass in it's own small hatch class and is now up there with the bigger boys also faster on the track that Most of them!

I must disagree! It looks beautiful!

Barge
I love the 200, and as with any RS it'll only get better with the more miles it gets on it. But I can't write much more on this forum how much I rate it.

We're always going to have people who dislike it, as with the 197 when it came out.

/cue "looks like a frog" comments.

A ANIMAL
Looks like a frog tbh....

Lolzer - i like the 200, i really do - at least Renault are moving things forward with every model. Look at people like Honda - are they really progressing things?

Clio 182FF
Looks like a frog tbh....

Lolzer - i like the 200, i really do - at least Renault are moving things forward with every model. Look at people like Honda - are they really progressing things?

Frogs are the future.

Anyway it's a French car so I will look like a frog!

BA DA DUM TISSSHH!

Italian 3.2 V6
Dont like the looks and mines quicker!

DO like Alien Green!

Hmmm I wonder y yours is faster... Lol ;)

And tbh I think AG looks w**k.. Néed to see it in the flesh yet but I still think LY is the bestest ever! Lol.

Turbos.
So, how is it quicker with fractionally more power? I thought gearing was longer as well... so i don't get it.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
So, how is it quicker with fractionally more power? I thought gearing was longer as well... so i don't get it.
Better torque spread, 1st 3 gears are shorter, last 3 are longer IIRC. Throught the final 2 corners at Bedford, apex speed 10mph greater in the 200.

Italian 3.2 V6
Yep.. 20% more torque aswell a slightly better chassis including the 36kg weight reduction..

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Pretty sure it's not 20%, it's 20%ish low down.
Needster
[YOUTUBE]39qdhbkTko4[/YOUTUBE]

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ugly. The designer has come out and admitted he was drunk.

rps13
I think i'd buy one even though the front end staples my semi back down to the leg.

imagine when the engine gets some miles under it!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
The cups stiffer than the 197 cup(15%), the standard 200 is softer than the standard 197. Also a quicker rack. Pretty much addressed everything (on paper) I didn't like about the 197. Can't wait to have a drive.