ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 (two!) White Renault Sport Clio 200 Cup's in one day. Airdrie and Glasgow.

Renault Clio 200 Cup
Of the 123 that were registered in the UK, God only knows how many are actually still on the road and not written off or on the track full time, I had the pleasure of spotting 2 White Renault Sport Clio 200 Cup's.

Keeping in mind that I myself drive one.

Firstly I spotted P7 *** on Polmadie Road. He was turning onto the M74 heading towards Glasgow. He appeared more excited than me. We exchanged waves and then both of us fled the scene of the crime in opposite directions.

If this was you it was nice to see someone with so much enthusiasm for the car. I hope to 'spot' you again.

Second up I spotted **59 DPN hiding behind a white Focus ST/RS (I wasn't really paying attention to the focus!) in the car park of Quik Fit on the A89 in Coatbridge. The car looked spotless. Well done for keeping it so clean.

Let me know if you are on here!

Bryan