ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 5 door 182

Cro

Meg'd r27
As the good weather approaches I thought I'd put up some pics my 5 door before work begins and the changes occur.

Feel free to comment and I await the 'extra door' haters :rasp:

I don't really post that many pics of it but maybe i'll start

Clio-magheracross.jpg

Clio2-magheracross.jpg

Clio3-magheracross.jpg

ucs092.jpg

Gosford2.jpg

And one more because I love the pic

RR1_3_09185bhp3.jpg

Dynamique Flamer
Generally interested why it doesnt have the normal looking side skirts? How come you chose those ones?

Cro

Meg'd r27
Looks awesome Cro.

Before work begins?!? What work?

Just some stuff Steven, little bit here, little bit there ;)

Generally interested why it doesnt have the normal looking side skirts? How come you chose those ones?

Haha cheers Kerry, I didnt choose the 'normal' ones because i'm not a fan of them and this car generally wasn't built to fit in. I love them for it :approve:

Dynamique Flamer
Haha cheers Kerry, I didnt choose the 'normal' ones because i'm not a fan of them and this car generally wasn't built to fit in. I love them for it :approve:

Always best to be different I think :approve: well thats what i tell myself anyways ;)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I love everthing bat the skirts - a bit busy for me but the rest is :)

Cro

Meg'd r27
No problem steven, any of the meets just ask!

On the skirts front I feel the lines match the car pretty well, if the front and rear of them where they meet the body work was smoothed in it would probably be better... but thats not happening lol. I'll not be having my car an isoponed mess :rasp:

All adds to the look im going for anyway ;)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Quite possibly the ugliest side skirts I've ever seen! Other than those it looks spot on though, so I'll let it pass. :)

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Skirts aren't for me, but actually really like the rest of it mate!

The colour really suits it, wouldn't work if it had been repainted in LY, imo.

Never above 25mpg
The skirts are w**k. End of. Look a bit like a weld gun's been taken to a straight line of plastic and someone's tried to melt a straight line but it's cocked up majorly.

Other than that I love it.

alien green rs133
wish you look mate with the alterations, remember im here if you need advise :D mind you i think you have already extracted enough information out of me :D

hutchie

ps will it be at fcs???

Cro

Meg'd r27
Lol cheers for the input guys, same response as always but doesnt bother me in the slightest ;) The skirts will be going nowhere... together with my orange indicators (got to be different!)

Hutchie- wont be at fcs unless completely unexpectedly. And theres plenty more in there i'll be extracting out :rasp:

Yeah defo Carson, seeing as we have this rediculous heatwave at the mo

Cro

Meg'd r27
Really you think the back is too low? I had the front down the same but i couldnt get it on the rolling road and moved it up a bit. Never put it back down again

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Forgot to ask you Cro did you do all the work yourself?

Im assuming you did with some of the stuff that you knew when I asked you about Clios a while back

185lb/ft dCi
looks real nice mate, still agree with others on the skirts, although in real life it may be a different story!