ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 519 172

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
Yes we can run bonnet pins, the issue seams to be removing any parts from the under the bonnet area, I'll have to have a few words with the scruts and see what can & can't be done.
That's a shame it would have been good to go out in that car for a comparison, I'm just awaiting the diff and fd to be sent and fitted then I'll call early in the New year to arrange to drop it off, sell it to someone up North lol.

Regards Russ........

Do you mean me by any chance, I have retired ;)

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Back on standard inlet and ECU, just the mapping to sort out for the cams now, then it's ready for it's new owner. The trumpets most definitely have not been brought on

IMAG0552.jpg
[/IMG]

Clio 172
Sorry Dan a quick question on the induction kit. The little feed off the top of the pipe by the throttle body if that's not there is it an issue? Whats the use/benefit of it.

Clio 172
I just bought an induction kit off someone on here and not sure it has that breather on it........Que for sale thread for induction kit lol.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I've not finished calibrating to give accurate numbers with confidence to be honest. In the region of 195bhp and 160lb/ft though. Dan's going to take it to FMS at some point

Faster than my old flamer thats for sure.

Ill get it on FMS rollers once i get a chance

As for looking after it I cant promise it will be kept clean but ill do my best to keep it decent, it did get hit by a bit of flying wood on the way home though lol