ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The ATR Bus......i'm still here lol!!

Fiesta ST Stage 3
I thought that was the pre 2001 rear bumper with the x 2 tail pipes ??? It def is a pre 2001 i have the bill for the reverse and 5th problem ;)

T plate ^^^^ A Vintage year ;) Howcome it has a facelift rear bumper on it, though?

H22A7 Accord Type R
actually, i think it is the right bumper but It doesn't have the cut outs for the twin pipes, the lower skirt is missing from it.

A lot of owners are finding the synchro problem on the facelifts too. I had to get mine done, my mate stuffed the box 2 hours after i bought the car lol

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Evening stranger!

You're old wheels are still on a clio btw... about a mile from my house!

H22A7 Accord Type R
the old 17" ACE wheels lol!!! My old clio (that they came off of) is now 100 meters away from where my boss lives!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Yep! Last time i saw them they were all curbed up though... i saw my black clio the other day on halfauds specials, neons, shite tints and a huge exhaust :(

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Ah well that might be right . I never realy thought it was different :) I do miss the old girl and a 8K rpm read line and old skool V-Tec

actually, i think it is the right bumper but It doesn't have the cut outs for the twin pipes, the lower skirt is missing from it.

A lot of owners are finding the synchro problem on the facelifts too. I had to get mine done, my mate stuffed the box 2 hours after i bought the car lol

H22A7 Accord Type R
I know what you mean about the Old Skool vtec.........CLUNK, Bwarrrrp!!! lol.
Interesting to see you have a 20VT now.....I was looking at those before getting the ATR, but I chickened out and went for the more 'sensible' option. Fancy a swap sometime? lol. I can't fault the Accord for what is does.........cruises around at low rpm, comfortable, sensible........but changes totally when you kick it!

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Yeah sure thing you will love it lol . Its my second one love them . I do miss the ATR like you say harsh V-Tec and the noise is amazing ( i had a K&n typhoon on it a must in my eyes ) and build is amazing but speed wise the Coupe would kill it for fun .

I know what you mean about the Old Skool vtec.........CLUNK, Bwarrrrp!!! lol.
Interesting to see you have a 20VT now.....I was looking at those before getting the ATR, but I chickened out and went for the more 'sensible' option. Fancy a swap sometime? lol. I can't fault the Accord for what is does.........cruises around at low rpm, comfortable, sensible........but changes totally when you kick it!

H22A7 Accord Type R
I have an induction kit (Typhoon style) on mine too, and I know what you mean...........its a must-have lol

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Just for the noise i think :approve: I had a de cat and light weight fly wheel to . Yeah i will give you the Coupe for a week see what you think lol

I have an induction kit (Typhoon style) on mine too, and I know what you mean...........its a must-have lol