ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The beast is back!

Engles Mummy
Hello all,

After last weeks 'hitting of the deer' the car is finally complete. I finished it off Saturday afternoon with the help of some friends.

I'm amazed at how well the paint job came out (bonnet) I just gave them the primed new bonnet and that was it.

Anyway here are some pictures -

Before -

Cup racer look

damage3.jpg

After(s) -

Much better.

Image004ww.jpg

Getting low.

Image005sds.jpg

Nice wall.

Image009.jpg

Nice bum.

Image006.jpg

End.

Special thanks to Nathan for selling his lovely splitter to me and also for helping me with the repair work.

Fingers crossed I wont hit another deer before FCS.

Adam

Golf GTI 1.8T
you said beast.....all I see is a clio cup :(

did mum ask for you to cut the lawn?

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
nice one mate, garage it till FCS and dont drive it till then!!! i wanna have a go lol

Engles Mummy
Yea I need to realign the head light, no big deal.

Lawrence your more then welcome to have a blast in it...just if you crash it your arsehole is mine :)

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
Subway said:
Yea I need to realign the head light, no big deal.

Lawrence your more then welcome to have a blast in it...just if you crash it your arsehole is mine :)

it already is yours mate, but sore this week though

Remapped derv Golf
Remember when mine came back from the shop. I was so worried before hand on how well the work would be done.

black/gold 182
come and live in brum mate you wont have to worry about deer,,, just all the druggies,crack heads, car jackers and joy riders,,,,,,,,sorry about the ramblings :eek: car looks great mate ;)

audi S3
every time i see your car it looks like you have copied the one the only LAWRENCE----cant you get ya own style and not copy ya mates and by the looks of his old car well il let you make up ya own mind

Last edited:
  Engles Mummy
^True...one slight problem with that though.

We have the same car, that’s probably why they look a like?

As for the wheels I needed new ones and Lawrence’s were very cheap & they had new tyres on.

Soon as the money is rolling back in then the car will transform again...

Adam