ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

!the big list of renault kit!

nothing, blown up!
i want to make a living list of things that are like the best of for renault clios.
such as wheels, oils, bulbs, filters, etc.
so any one can contribute and if it suceeds maybe a mod can sticky.

Looking for a ph-quick...
Because there is someone in leicester with a blue 5dr grande, looks just like the one in your avatar.
Worth a go though!

hitharder said:
i want to make a living list of things that are like the best of for renault clios.
such as wheels, oils, bulbs, filters, etc.
so any one can contribute and if it suceeds maybe a mod can sticky.
Its all down to preference for example stock oil is fine for 99.9% of owners but some track users should spent the extra on Millers etc oils even if they are twice or more the price.
Filters only the standard Renault I'd ever recomend for Renault themselves.
Bumlbs well I use halford uprated brighness there no better I don't think but they don't break ever 6 month so there worth the extra.

Its very complicated writting lists like this you'd have o do one for the 1.2's one for 1.4/1.6's one for RS and one for DCI's And then its all argumentative whats the best wheels for example.

Lots of Alfas
AmirClio said:
Because there is someone in leicester with a blue 5dr grande, looks just like the one in your avatar.
Worth a go though!

Do you mean me? I live just outside Leic.

IMG_1227.jpg

Good idea with the list, I cant really think of anything except for oil, the best for the Clio is silkolene fully synthetic 5w 40w :)

nothing, blown up!
right then like dave bems idea, they need to be seperated so what shall we start with first or what kind of format???