ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The bra's the star

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
the euro clios fail to pull it off so a starnard 172 really cant, sorry just my opinion, dont even like them on vags

Audi TT 225
Is it really Euro look tho? The americans have been using these things for years... not that that have any taste either!
I think they look gash...
sp_model_ld.jpg

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I knew that this would cause controversy and it just goes to show how narrow minded this whole club has become. If its not a cup with Turinis or a Trophy, no matter what you do to your car you get no respect. To be honest I didn't do this to get a slating and petty comments, I did it because I like it and my comments about the bonnet thing were intended as a joke not as a statement.

Narrow minded?

Bra's are for protection. Thats all they do.

Its like saying "bought the bird a crash helmet, she looks much better"
Your's might but mine don't.

For all the knockers (forgive the pun) out there the bra worked this weekend. Driving on anewly laid stonechip road a stone flew up from the car in front and hit my bonnet. No scratch, dent or anything. Although my bumper now has a scratch thanks to a Skoda losing its hubcap in front of me on saturday and I couldn't avoid it.
Also a young lady at work asked me what I had on my car. I rep;ied that it was a car bra. After a while she came back with "It looks more like a pair of Y fronts." So I am now referred to as car pants Pete. fpml!!!!!

regardless if no-one likes them, whether its used as a styling mod or not,

1st and foremost these are made to PROTECT the bonnet edge from stone chips and bugs etc. You DONT keep it on all the time.

I use mine as a styling mod, but on a trip to the ring i'd say it'll do its original job perfectly.

Nice car bud as well.

clio...
Didn't renault say they would check and replace any dodgey bonnet catches for free? If you think that isn't going to stop your bonnet blowing your windscreen out if it was to come up you're abit deluded. I dont see how abit of rubber or plastic is just going to magically bounce back with the force that it comes up with.

For all the knockers (forgive the pun) out there the bra worked this weekend. Driving on anewly laid stonechip road a stone flew up from the car in front and hit my bonnet. No scratch, dent or anything. Although my bumper now has a scratch thanks to a Skoda losing its hubcap in front of me on saturday and I couldn't avoid it.
Also a young lady at work asked me what I had on my car. I rep;ied that it was a car bra. After a while she came back with "It looks more like a pair of Y fronts." So I am now referred to as car pants Pete. fpml!!!!!

lol.

if you could see where the stone hit while you were driving, then you certainly werent going fast enough for it to cause any damage!