ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the cars new look ;)

V6
Hey peeps well as sum of you no i recently buckled one of my alloys going over a pot hole :(. after bit of searching ive found out they have discontied the alloys i had. so now i have to fork out for hole new set.

But for the mean time im rolling round on sum 15inch steelies lol, just thort i wud share some pics with you all.

before
cars151.gif

cliomeet2006157-1.gif

cliomeet2006158-1.gif

tempory wheels
cliomeet2006164.jpg

cliomeet2006163.jpg

Last edited:
  Chelsea tractor
:D Looks alright! Kind of used to it as most cars in the mountains put steelies when they start using winter tyres :)

320d
What wheels are they Dezent or something like that

Think i know where there are a pair of them in 17's if you're interested?

Not sure of condition, i know they're not buckled but they will be marked

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
i love the steels, get them banded, sprayed black and it will look a treat!

al

ST on the way...
Looks quite smart actually!!

How the f**k did you do that to the wheel thought? :S

V6
What wheels are they Dezent or something like that

Think i know where there are a pair of them in 17's if you're interested?

Not sure of condition, i know they're not buckled but they will be marked

cheers mate :) i just cut my losses on them and sold them off cheap on gd old ebay lol.

133/225/CLS AMG
Shame abour your rims mate.

Have to say that the black steelies look strangely good. Definitely try and get some black alloys to replace your damaged ones. :D :D

1.2 MK2 PH2
sounds daft, but that rim could be brayed back in to shape.... bang a towel over it and go mental with a flat hammer! it couldnt get any worse i suppose! the steelies are terrible, but it would b ok on black standard ph2 alloys

1.6 16v
Thats not good at all! Roads these days!

Hope you get the wheels sorted asap!

It looks good on steelies tho

Steve

1.8 8v RSi
shame.....i love your old alloys...but have to agree with a few on here....the black steel does look wh**eishly appealing

Mk4 .:R32
Love the subtle kit u have on your car mate! Shame about the buckled rim! Onwards and upwards (OZ superlegs!!)

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
i have those wheels in 15. cept theyr all pants and kerbed to f**k. got ripped off for them too:( but i was too much of a noob to notice at the time.