ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Clio is gone now!

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
The new owner picked up the car last night and off it went.

I really loved that car, even after all the little problems I had with it.

After 2.5 years I expecting to miss it, but I don't for some reason.

Oh well I should hopefully be picking my new car on Sunday, I can't wait.

I just wish I had a car to get out now, as I've been home all week with the flu now I feel a little better I want to get out, but the Mrs has the other car.

White clique
I PX'd my 182 for a 197 on Wednesday - i havent collected the 197 yet but left him the 182 as i have another car to use and the 182 needed a few bits like clutch cable and fog light, so i just wanted shot of it.
I must admit i'm not missing my 182 as much as i thought i would, i think its due to that fact there were niggles starting to appear (04 and 40k) and I was begining to resent it a bit, i've always had cars in warranty so i was looking at about £500 to keep it straight. As for the price i got - £6k. I could have got maybe £6.8 private so not too bad. I didnt even bother to advertise it privately as i saw such a well priced 197 - £12995 57 reg Nov 07, 2k miles, xenons, climate (£950 of options!) Can't wait until next Friday to pick it up!!

I bet you won't miss the trips to renault either.

Every other post of yours I have read was about you car being in the garage lol.

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
I bet you won't miss the trips to renault either.

Every other post of yours I have read was about you car being in the garage lol.

lol, but the new one is a Renault as well.

I admitt the car went through a bad stage but apart from the gearbox, it behaved it's self during the last year.

sorry dan, i'l look after it though i promise ;)

I'm sure you will Jon :)

My Dad lives out your way so I'm sure i'll see it about. :(

no doubt you will, also up your end of the ring road quite a bit aswell so may see it about, and if you ever fancy a drive again for old times sake, give me a shout.

needs a wash already mind but i'l be doing that tommorrow. Enjoy the Megane, and hope you had no issues with the money / bank. :cool:

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
I'm sure you will Jon :)

My Dad lives out your way so I'm sure i'll see it about. :(

no doubt you will, also up your end of the ring road quite a bit aswell so may see it about, and if you ever fancy a drive again for old times sake, give me a shout.

needs a wash already mind but i'l be doing that tommorrow. Enjoy the Megane, and hope you had no issues with the money / bank. :cool:

Money was spot on mate.

I hope I don't see you at night as I think I'll miss the Xenons the most.

If your interested, I have 3/4 plate front plate for Clio I still to pay/pick up from a mate?

Money was spot on mate.

I hope I don't see you at night as I think I'll miss the Xenons the most.

If your interested, I have 3/4 plate front plate for Clio I still to pay/pick up from a mate?

yeh the xenons are superb, had a good drive with them last night. one question though - are they self levelling???

if the plates made up etc, then yeh i'l have it Dan. How much you want for it? it was on my to do list anyway to be fair.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
It did sell quite easy.

As soon as I lowered the price it had plenty of interest.

I thought the buyer got a good deal on it.

How's your sale going?

its not mate, i have decided to keep it and strip it etc, turn it into a bit of a ****....can't wait

you drop it much then?

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
yeh the xenons are superb, had a good drive with them last night. one question though - are they self levelling???

if the plates made up etc, then yeh i'l have it Dan. How much you want for it? it was on my to do list anyway to be fair.

Yep they are self levelling, their is a sensor on the rear suspension beam. Don't worry that was replaced in warranty ;)

Yes it's made up and what ever I pay for it, I think £12max

thought they were, ok mate well wont be online for rest of night now but let me know when you have the plate and i'l come up and get it or meet you somewhere.