ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Clio's replacement- Evo VIII MR FQ340

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Heres a few pics of the clio's replacement which I picked up at the weekend

2pynotl.jpg

1jrkad.jpg

154gdhu.jpg

112768l.jpg

350ti77.jpg

None standard bits;
18x9 Rota Force wheels, powder coated in metallic anthracite

Full carbon spoiler.

Carbon Vortex generator.

Power mods-
3" Blueflame turbo back exhaust with decat (still have the cat for the new owner)
3 port boost soleniod,
Walbro fuel pump,
Forge recirculating dump valve,
GSC-S1 cams,
Mapped by Jamie@EvoTune with pops and bangs (switchable).
Made 416hp and 369lbft

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Absolute Hero. That is fcuking lovely. Just awesome!

(I dislike the wheels but that's a personal thing)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Absolute Hero. That is fcuking lovely. Just awesome!

(I dislike the wheels but that's a personal thing)

I also dislike the wheels but everything else is brilliant!

Love the colour, and i bet it goes like stink! My mates for a 420bhp GT.

Big step up from a clio :)

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
I wasnt a huge fan of the wheels in pictures but imo they look alot better in person!
I had a 280bhp r26 before the clio but sold that to put money into a house deposit and had the clio for 2 1/2 years then decided to treat myself to this as always wanted one.
Drove it back from durham sunday. Then driven it every day this week, Nearly £100 in fuel lol!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
1st impressions are I love it! So much grip and power whenever you want it. Love having wastegate chatter again!

182trophy & Williams
Orton lad? recognise the houses, cant put my finger on exactly where tho. Looks grogeous tho bud, i'll keep em pealed for you! been thinking about scratching my evo/scooby itch recently, be interested to hear your thoughts after you get a few miles under your belt

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Orton lad? recognise the houses, cant put my finger on exactly where tho. Looks grogeous tho bud, i'll keep em pealed for you! been thinking about scratching my evo/scooby itch recently, be interested to hear your thoughts after you get a few miles under your belt
Yes lol, well spotted! Had to scratch the evo itch before kids/wedding!

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Love it mate;)

A guy round the corner from ours has a FQ400 on his path and it hasn't moved for atleast 5 years such a waste

EVO 9 , Clio 172
Nice but I hope you have very very deep pockets :D

One thing buying them but it's another thing keeping them in tip top condition.

The twin plate clutch in mine cost more than the clio..lol

No matter what folk say they are a money pit, I should know I have had 6 of them, great cars and practical as well.

If that's still got the 8 mr turbo on it's doing well to make that power by the way.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome. Keep looking at them, my lack of knowledge on them scares me though, I don't have the balls.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Not keen on the wheels , but otherwise looks fantastic. Great colour choice, looks mean as :approve:

Enjoy it mate!

MY10 R35 GTR
Very nice mate. Enjoy.

one of the best mods to do is uprate the brakes with some better pads, the standard ones if that's what on it are pretty poor