ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The countdown begins

williams and trophy
Ok so on my way home tonight I can drive do a ton through a residential area but as long as I dont cause a smash it's ok?
I see what you mean about the police needing to catch other criminals but at the end of the day, he broke the law and got caught.
What about these hit and run drivers who DO cause accidents and kill people, should the police not try to do anything about it because there are other criminals around?

im not saying that mate.........

given the choice of an easy fine for a driver....without having to do anything...the police would rather take a £60 fine off some unsuspecting driver than have to do some detective work, outside of the car/station, to catch someone who could have killed 4-5 ppl already.

like i said b4..the lad was in the wrong.he took his punishment.....n u still have a go at him.

and i bet ur so perfect uv never gone above the speed limit or overtook causing a car comin the other way to flash at you, adjust their speed or summat.

a slower car imo is a more dangerous car wen it comes to overtaking safely etc. and i cant fault the lad for wantin summat a bit quicker than a poxy 1.2

car? need a license 1st!
Ok so on my way home tonight I can drive do a ton through a residential area but as long as I dont cause a smash it's ok?
I see what you mean about the police needing to catch other criminals but at the end of the day, he broke the law and got caught.
What about these hit and run drivers who DO cause accidents and kill people, should the police not try to do anything about it because there are other criminals around?

im not saying that mate.........

given the choice of an easy fine for a driver....without having to do anything...the police would rather take a £60 fine off some unsuspecting driver than have to do some detective work, outside of the car/station, to catch someone who could have killed 4-5 ppl already.

like i said b4..the lad was in the wrong.he took his punishment.....n u still have a go at him.

and i bet ur so perfect uv never gone above the speed limit or overtook causing a car comin the other way to flash at you, adjust their speed or summat.

a slower car imo is a more dangerous car wen it comes to overtaking safely etc. and i cant fault the lad for wantin summat a bit quicker than a poxy 1.2

Thx 2live.. speaking with sense... somthing our kid is obviously lacking :p

Yeah, I got 120 hours community service as well.. so before you start flaming me for not doing my punishment.. i have!! :p