ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Crew - Xbox ONE and PS4

Evo 5 RS
Yeah, played a bit last night.

It's...

Well, locked to 30fps. Not a great start...

The handling is beyond arcade, but that was to be expected I guess.

Wooden, generic acting...

I suppose the graphics aren't that bad. Not sure if I've bumped into any real players or not yet. I always find people seem to slow right down and I end up rear ending them. Like they're waiting for me to drag on the freeway. Nah, bye...going to this race over here.

Only half hours worth but colour me not all that impressed...personally

Evo 5 RS
Yep. In the beta at least. There is an option there saying FPS: 30 which is grayed out so it's possible they'll remove the lock...

Although, this is Ubisoft...

Evo 5 RS
Aye, I was really hoping it was the answer to Test Drive Unlimited, unfortunately although it-is at least fun, it's more the answer to Burnout Paradise

I don't think I've ever played a PC game where the frame rate was capped by anything other than vsync.

As you say, hopefully it's limited to the beta.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Closed beta starts for this tomorrow, just bagged a beta code from the digital spy website. Will give it a bash at the weekend.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've just chucked in my email address to try to get a beta. Hopefully I'll have a code when I get up in the morning.
Been looking forward to this.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah mine came through pretty much straight away. I was just expecting a few hours delay.
Just got to wait for a code from Ubisoft now

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I played yhe first xbone beta its such a dull game playing on your own, and it takes forever to get the other side of the map..

Dont think il be buying but iv got another beta code so il give it another try

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Still waiting for an email from Ubisoft with the code and download instructions...

Edit. Searched Twitter. Found a new post with a link to faceboook giving away codes in batches,
Chose a random code and it worked. Downloading now... 14.3GB

https://www.facebook.com/Geekaygames

Reactions: Ben

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've had an hour or so on it and it's not too bad imo.
I'd like to do some of the coop missions on it but it keeps saying none available.
I'll probably buy it though when it's out.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I've finished the prologue but the next installation is taking forever.

SQ5
Cheers to @Aaron.. For the beta code for this. Seems pretty good
Car handling is poor though, hopefully complete version will be improved.

So poor! I quite like the storyline thing though, might give it a bit of depth! Kind of more of a film than a game!

It's a good idea!

dk

911 GTS Cab
I've finished the prologue but the next installation is taking forever.
I'm here too, not exactly sure what it's doing, was 37% when I first looked, then an hour later it was 40 something, now it's on 60 something.

Actually really like the game though, and don't think the handling is bad, it's very much like GTA.