ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Daily Shed

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
behold...

05102009029.jpg

05102009030.jpg

05102009031.jpg

05102009032.jpg

05102009033.jpg

05102009034.jpg

05102009028.jpg

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Just me or do you show this off more than your 172/182/whatever other car you own. Very nice though

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm 99.9% sure that is an Ex Renault UK car. I recognise the number plate as being an old demonstrator/stock car at the dealers I used to work at.

IIRC, its got the cool pack which was Aircon and Electric Sunroof.

320d
Nice cars the DCI 100. Not been in one but the 80's are nippy so i'm sure this goes pretty well.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I'm 99.9% sure that is an Ex Renault UK car. I recognise the number plate as being an old demonstrator/stock car at the dealers I used to work at.

IIRC, its got the cool pack which was Aircon and Electric Sunroof.

cool, yeah it has the cool pack! im the 3rd owner and the 2nd owner aquired it october 2007, surely renault wouldnt have had it that long or would they?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
as above yeah 172 is sold, its still in the club but i wont say whos got it ill let him anounce it himself if he wants ;)

ive not done many miles in the 172 in the last few months due to working a fair bit from home so not been out to take any vids or pics in a while!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Not long ago I remember you on about buying those Toyo's...Look nicely worn in lol!

Very tidy that

LOL yeah they are very worn in, ive got a cracking road to work every day so it gets good use!

Tidy indeed, gearbox really that bad, or is it just a CS myth?

gearbox is 10x better than any JB/JC series box ive ever used lol, takes a bit getting used to but its brilliant when you get used to it.

everyone slates the box but its a pretty rare car so really how many people have driven one or even got used to driving one!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
cool, yeah it has the cool pack! im the 3rd owner and the 2nd owner aquired it october 2007, surely renault wouldnt have had it that long or would they?

Can't be it then. All our stock/demo cars were sold before they were 6months old. If it wasn't that one, there is only one digit out on the plate, looks soooo familiar!

I love the dci100's, I had a tempest Extreme 4 as a demo and it went like stink. Used to pull away from my Dad in his 2.0 Tdi Mazda 6 gong up Rodway hill! :D

Monaco 53/468
Used to have one just like this when I sold for Renault, same colour, spec etc, went like fook. Needed a 6th gear IMO

HT plate is usually an ex-renault vehicle, renault to go, demo, ex-fleet etc etc along with HF HX HN and the like

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
About time you cleaned it!! ;)

haha never had time to clean it the other day as was to busy trying to clean the 172 as someone was coming to look at it....

done this yesterday lol

Used to have one just like this when I sold for Renault, same colour, spec etc, went like fook. Needed a 6th gear IMO

HT plate is usually an ex-renault vehicle, renault to go, demo, ex-fleet etc etc along with HF HX HN and the like

yeah im looking into squeezing a 6 speed under the bonnet lol no one has much info on the matter though

dci 100s are great, 3rd gear is pulls like a train

yeah its a great car not many diesels make max power @4000rpm lol it revs weird for a diesel!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i know i wish they done a dci in ph2, im not keen on the ph3 front end doesnt look as mean but im anal and wouldnt be keen on a ph3 car on ph2 wheels even tho no one would notice lol