ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The day of the TT's new exhust!!

evening peeps, been on a mission today!!...grey entered the norms village and we've cobbled a new exhaust together;)

as some of you no, the old exhaust was just wrong!!, how we dismantled cut 15" out the pipe and rejoined, this means the exhaust is now hung a lot better and solid as you like!!, and most of all no scrape-age!!

here are a few pics.........

12072008174.jpg

12072008185.jpg

12072008173.jpg

12072008178.jpg

12072008177.jpg

12072008172.jpg

12072008184.jpg

12072008189.jpg

12072008187.jpg

and finally 2 short video clips...sound-age of the new system....not the best quality videos but you get the idea....

http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/notnormal_2007/?action=view&current=12072008002.flv

http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/notnormal_2007/?action=view&current=12072008003.flv

we did go out on the road to do some footage, however i accelerated hard and lost gray............so some full pace ones to follow:D

norm:cool:

Expert HDI & R53
Looks much better, thought it was falling off a FCS ;)

This car looks well fast are you able to run this a elvington?

M

mini-valver

The dragging exhaust was part of the character :(

Looks a thousand times better though!

:cool:
at last! no more marks on your drive though, damn lol

lol there is mate, it still scraps the drive if you dont get the ''route'' right!!!:D

cheers mate, isnt it the whole point of it being fast;)

LOL knows....its alot louder on boost now mate!!:eek:

M

mini-valver

lol there is mate, it still scraps the drive if you dont get the ''route'' right!!!:D

I'll pop up tommorrow if you're about? Gotta fit some Sportlines for a guy on here in the morning. You haven't got a 21mm swan neck spanner have you for top mounts?? Cant find mine :S

I'll pop up tommorrow if you're about? Gotta fit some Sportlines for a guy on here in the morning. You haven't got a 21mm swan neck spanner have you for top mounts?? Cant find mine :S

spark plug socket + allen key through it + adjustable spanner on the spark plug socket...............tbh. did it on bloors and nicks works perfect ;)

cool mate yeah, got a spanner i think....ill dig it out in the morning if your having troubles;)