ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New BTM exhaust fitted

Clio 182
Got my exhaust on Thursday and got it fitted today, not as loud as the old yozza exhaust but still happy with the noise it makes.

8D835133-FA40-4A5F-919F-DE3A8DB4C8A4-6174-000000FD0C55DBF4.jpg

932B7B27-C015-43E6-9592-D5453A9FB55F-6174-000000FD13B84516.jpg

48C16D95-00F6-496F-B300-EC8A768EBFE2-6174-000000FD1FF653B5.jpg

Quick video of it on idle
http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/...4-B2D9-89B4318F9495-6174-000000FDCD8E1D80.mp4

And a quick drive off vid

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/...5-8C44-F7EFC837167A-6203-00000102C7B0FB0C.mp4

Clio 182
The more I drove it the sound seemed to change, I'll run it for a few weeks then put another video up

Lionel Richie
i had to change the tailpipes, the prototypes ones were just HUGE and looked daft, so we've gone back to the original 3inch ones (same ones that were on the original yozza system)

I like the tailpipes, that said I do have a Yozza ;)

Think I prefer the hidden backbox on the Yozza so I'll be keeping that this time. That said, even without a decat it's too loud for me now - I want something quiet!

ph1 172
The difference between that ^ K-tec exhaust and the BTM one is the difference between chalk and cheese. Look at it a little closer

I couldn't find the picture of the new BTM exhaust (even after a search), and BTM's subforum is still not working? :(

Anyway, at first glance I thought it was very similar, but Sam you no doubt know :p

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I couldn't find the picture of the new BTM exhaust (even after a search), and BTM's subforum is still not working? :(

Anyway, at first glance I thought it was very similar, but Sam you no doubt know :p

Wont be back i dont think.. Fred got fed up, he still frequents the forum though..

Lionel Richie

Use our facebook page we're not on here anymore

Lionel Richie
4th time now my stuff has been ripped off, can't be bothered with the bullshit, our number is easy to get hold of, hence why i'm not on here as a company!

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Not trying to be a tw*t here, but speaking of rip offs, can you honestly deny that you haven't at least drawn inspiration from Orbisoud on the new exhaust sytem?

Also, would I be wrong in presuming that a large portion of your business comes from CS? (I know its not your only market, but its a steady work, no?)
I know your rep and existing customers will carry you for a while but still, taking s**t is part of the job is it not?

Anyway, it'll be sad to lose you and your knowledge from CS.

Last edited:
  Lionel Richie
Oh god yeah i borrowed orbis idea, i'm on about previous stuff more than anything! I'm not leaving, just the company, see if anyone copies my flux capacitor conversion ......... ;-)

Our work comes from everywhere, there is life outside the internet!