ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Djw boys latest purchase/project (Pic heavy)

Rb 182
Another Good write up there John. Not much I can add really. I'm made up with the car. Dives nicely and looks lovely. Got a few things planned out for her but nothing will be happening for a bit as I'm still focusing on selling my 2 golfs. A few of the fancy bits will be moving home in the near future.

All in all I'm extremely happy.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
On the laptop and I can see the videos arent working :( Lets see if they do this time

th_7bfe9e16.jpg

th_ed3d34d5.jpg

If a mod fancies embedding them in that last update then that would be much appreciated!

Thanks
John

Rb 182
Quick update on this. Ran around in it for the past week. Only problem we had was a charging problem that turned out to be a bad connection. Sorted.

Project thread to follow.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Glad u got the old girl back on the road. Oh and I'll be back in fold very soon, pick it up when I get back from holiday in 2 weeks, can't wait, it's a minter! :cool:

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Lol yeah that's the one, yeah she knows, she seems cool with it. Got a flight booked to stansted in couple of weeks and stopping at Leeds at my sisters on the road back up and stay over. Must resist popping in to rs tuning!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol! As soon as I saw you post in that thread I thought your fate was sealed! Need to get these CDs to you for your trip! I've flown to luton for one and stansted for the other, its fair to say we apparently have issues. Should hear me trying to explain to colleagues what I've just bought, Dave is just telling his that hes bought his old one back, its easier!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Pmsl. Yeah Was looking at cars on piston heads and auto trader etc for ages and kept hoping to find something nice wasn't even sure if I was going to go back to Renault but they are great cars for the money. Wonder how long I can resist modding this one. Yeah will get those CDs off u and give u that tool kit when I get back my hols, leave tomorrow. Think I need some eibachs, and a arb.............:cry: