ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The EK9 Appreciation Thread

A Flamin' Red one
Following on from the 'JDM Appreciation Thread' and becoming rather moist at each and every EK9 photograph, I've really come to love the little Honda.

Hopefully this takes off?

I'll start...

09.jpg

2951800377_large.jpg

As much as I love EK's there's little point in another thread just for them. I've posted soooo many in the JDM thread I'm surprised people aren't sick of seeing them tbh, lol.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Just look at the JDM thread... it's practically all Civics anyway! :approve:

That black EK isn't an EK9, either ;)

Most of the 'EK9s' in the US are reps i think, however some do go as far as hub conversions.

However, i'm not exactly down with the JDM lot so i'm not too sure.

2 of my mates drive civis which would interest some of the JDM people on here.

They are not EK9s tho, think they are EG4s?

All slammed, mugen engine bits, stripped etc. They do look nice and are pretty nippy.

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
I love the ek9's! like the first white civic. come on ppl get more pics up here!!!

2 of my mates drive civis which would interest some of the JDM people on here.

They are not EK9s tho, think they are EG4s?

All slammed, mugen engine bits, stripped etc. They do look nice and are pretty nippy.

EG is the previous Civic model. They are still EK's

A Flamin' Red one
As much as I love EK's there's little point in another thread just for them. I've posted soooo many in the JDM thread I'm surprised people aren't sick of seeing them tbh, lol.

Was just testing the water :eek: .

I've only recently come to be interested in them (thanks to the JDM thread) and hoped more than anything, I guess, to learn about them through a thread such as this.

Best bet is to have a poke about on various honda/jdm forums tbh fella. EK9.org is the one specific to them although it's not particularly busy over there.

K20 eg 217 whp.
Neither are type Rs.

White one is a usdm civic ( i can tell by the headlights) styled to look like a type R. Can tell by a number of things, headlights are not tinted, rear lip is not oem, its left hand drive ( can tell you this because the arial is on the left) haha oh and 4 stud.

Other is much the same thing.

There are alot of ways to spot the reps.