ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Evora is Ready!

Just had the call today saying it's ready to be picked up :D Feels like Christmas Eve!

Que the haters ;)

After much searching/trying various cars I decided on the Evora and ordered 10 weeks ago.. And here she is!

Won't get much sleep tonight!

DSCF2788.jpg

DSCF2787.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Love it....... See a few round Norwich and I cant help but stare when I pass them.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Fcuk driving round in that! Its orange! lol.

Very nice though mate, very jealous!

ITB'd MK1
had the pleasure of a ride in one at a Bedford track day. Wanted one from about the second corner, just so composed, and thrilling at the same time.

Epic, had a good nose around one today at Goodwood.

Me like. I have to say I'm a wee bit jealous, not sure on Orange but either way, lovely car.

Enjoy it! Oh and the one I saw go up the supercar run was epically quiet so sort that out ASAP!

had the pleasure of a ride in one at a Bedford track day. Wanted one from about the second corner, just so composed, and thrilling at the same time.

Yep. I knew almost straight away it was for me.

Epic, had a good nose around one today at Goodwood.

Me like. I have to say I'm a wee bit jealous, not sure on Orange but either way, lovely car.

Enjoy it! Oh and the one I saw go up the supercar run was epically quiet so sort that out ASAP!

Blue and Red were the other colours I thought of, but couldn't resist!
Yeah, its fitted with the sports exhaust which makes a fair difference :)

Yep. I knew almost straight away it was for me.

Blue and Red were the other colours I thought of, but couldn't resist!
Yeah, its fitted with the sports exhaust which makes a fair difference :)

Movies when you have it! Need to hear that V6 singing its heart out!......once its run in :D:sleepy: