ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Flappy Bird Thread

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Girlfriend's on 18...

I'm on 24...

Mate at work is on 25... :mad: I can't let this fucker beat me by one point.

BG DCI
Saw this and it made me lol:

BfbIDVBCIAAswoR.jpg-large.jpeg

New drinking game. "A shot every time you die on Flappy Birds..."

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Deleted yesterday on 6. Reinstalled now.

Stupid game.

70, once you get a rhythm its pretty easy.

Shame he is taking it down, just a guy that clearly loves making games and no doubt the negativity it has attracted has gotten to him or maybe (considering he lives in Vietnam) some sort of threats being made to a guy making a lot of money.

E87 118d M Sport
Got 104 earlier and then deleted it. The update made it WAY easier and I won't beat that so I'm giving up whilst the going is good.

Impreza RB5 #054
Got 104 earlier and then deleted it. The update made it WAY easier and I won't beat that so I'm giving up whilst the going is good.

Was just about to ask is anybody finding it easier since the update, properly smashed my PB of 4 today with a 9.

SQ5
Yes, frame rate was increased and I swear it doesn't flap as high per tap.

Game has gone from App Store now too, but his other two games are charting high lol!

Clio 182
Why are people going crazy on ebay with flappy birds installed?? Some are over 10k? Are these joke auctions or should we all be putting are iPads iPhones with flappy birds on on ebay? Hahhahaha

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm a bit dumbfounded by those eBay auctions... Surely people aren't paying that much for a phone?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I wonder what his ebay fees will be.

I hope they bill him then the buyer disappears.