ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The future RS Clio

The Jinx

Featured as part of a hot hatch special in CAR. Sounds like an improvement over the existing models to me:

My number one gripe with the current models is the god-awful driving position. Its like driving a bus IMO. Apparently this is to be changed in the newer model.

Power creeps to 200bhp to make up for the marginal weight increase.

Must say I quite like the look of it, just got to wait over 2 yrs for it to arrive!

driving postion on both the MK1 & MK2s clios are bad if you ask me. You get used to it over time. I agree you feel to high up! Even my x3ri had a better driving postion... nice and low - steering wheel felt just right, abit like the seating postion in supras / RX7s.

The Jinx

Doesnt say mate. Its still NA though.

Quite looking forward to seeing if Citroen do a mental C4 as well. A wide arch one would look seriously cool.

Quote: Originally posted by Yugguy on 17 September 2004

Mmm, 200bhp... Does it say how they do it, turbo, bigger engine?
Just a more efficnet F4R engine It wll be higer RPM power Id imagine and more peaky ie thats one reason its got the 6 speed box.

Id imagine its the NDo box which would mean a better cluch which is one of the weeknesses of the 172/182 engined cars.