ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Green Machine

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Gave the volvo a wash today and went to Craig’s to diagnose my smoke issues. After much emotional turmoil it appears that the pump timing was out so after a very slight advance on the timing things seem a lot better. Also turned the fuel pump up a tad.

339A5822-7A0F-41F8-98C9-115BAF1BA817.jpeg
41117EF9-0E1C-4718-8607-4338123BC269.jpeg
01B5BB57-D098-46CD-B6C6-C8C2403ECEAC.jpeg
35A8DC52-9EE6-4D1A-A370-FED9AE636B9C.jpeg

Are you cleaning up under there ?
Gotta say, it's like looking at two different cars, it looks ok on the outside, but under the bonnet looks like it's come out of the sea.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Are you cleaning up under there ?
Gotta say, it's like looking at two different cars, it looks ok on the outside, but under the bonnet looks like it's come out of the sea.

Doubt I’ll be cleaning it up if I’m honest.

It’s not the kind of car I’ll be ‘poppin da hood’ at shows.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
They look like casters, especially with such low profile rubber. Not sure you're going to be able to get it low enough without it just being undriveable.

It's a big car, it's going to need big rims.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
They look like casters, especially with such low profile rubber. Not sure you're going to be able to get it low enough without it just being undriveable.

It's a big car, it's going to need big rims.

Strange really, on the other one a lot of people said I’d gone too big at 18s and then I get the castor comments at 16. 17 must be the sweet spot!

I’m pretty sure they’ll look could lowered.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
From the side profile it looks like there are no tyres.

I think it looks good just wheels look a bit lost in the arches.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
You had to go balls out low to pull them off and you’ve done it. Well played 😎

Clio
My grandad wanted a 940 back in the day but bought his bosses granada cosworth . Same green as that volvo . Lasted from like when i was 11 to my 20s lol

Bottom line . Id like to be a volvo owner at some point in my life . Maybe a V60 estate R design