ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Headmister's Valver...

Valver..
Beeeen aggggesss since ive posted up some pics soo i gave it a good clean on sunday, and i got home from work early today soo i fort i would take a few pics!!! :D

Mods so far:

Fk Coilovers dropped...60 odd mm...
K3 Full stainless + D-cat from K-tec

Thats it..lol...

Comments welcome...:D

2006_0919supply0005.jpg

2006_0919supply0010.jpg

2006_0919supply0017.jpg

2006_0919supply0016.jpg

2006_0919supply0009.jpg

Valver..
only one prob with havin it that low...speeed bumps!!! lol !! and sometimes wen there are raised drain covers...!! :(

Valver..
haha...winston i should of taken a pic of my Fueling pipe work for ya!!! lol !! something to be proud of :D

Valver..
..hehe.... ive made it better now...soo it will pass the MOT.. :D ..shame them tyres didnt fit on my car...!!!! :(

dosnt look poo.... ur jusr jelous coz mine aint on 100000 :D

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i am also jealous because yours is on coilovers and you also won't have problems with the exhaust and an MOT

however i am not jealous as i don't have a pink car....lol

320d
Looking good fella

Some new yellow fogs from gsf would really finish it off, they're cheap enough aswell

Makes me want to clean mine again and take fresh photos

Valver..
dont think i wont clear ones thou... i like the yellow ones.. :D also i might be replacin one of the fogs with an air intake... :D

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
here here.........

although cannot agree on the colour thing............would be interesting to see some rr results of it now chris..now bits have changed and mine is the same

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Looking old skool, i think it would really nice silver, not a big fan of the red... mint car but.