ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the ikea b*tch

Hey, was at ikea today (Nottingham) and some cow reversed into my rear and then drove off and i stopped like any normal person would and if you know ikea it can be very busy and today it was deffo busy i had no chance in catching her! any how! i have a scuff on the back and some paint work lost. what is the best thing i can do? T-Cut? not too sure need some expert advise! :D cheers

Lots of Alfas
Can you post a pic, that ikea is a nightmare at the moment as they are digging up half of the carpark and the rest is fenced off!!

Did you get her numberplate?

il get some pics for u in the morning, yeah i was in the loading area. just about to pull off and 'bump' got out to see and she had drove off and was looking at me. bout time i had set off to get she was out of sight! i could have killed her. i used t cut this evening and some of it has come off but i think il need a touch up pen for the rest. would a touch up pen stick out like a sore nob?

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
il get some pics for u in the morning, yeah i was in the loading area. just about to pull off and 'bump' got out to see and she had drove off and was looking at me. bout time i had set off to get she was out of sight! i could have killed her. i used t cut this evening and some of it has come off but i think il need a touch up pen for the rest. would a touch up pen stick out like a sore nob?

On silver? Yes. Don't waste your time.

E30 318iS x2
Having it sorted professionaly can be pricey. I was quoted £155 for 3 large stone chips on my plastic bumpers. Mate at work who does the painting for the cars quoted me £80.