ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Really like the frog shot Tom.
Hate shooting (or trying to) in sea life centers/reptile houses as my lens usually steams up before I've got the camera to my face!

306 GTI-6
Am only using my Galaxy S2 camera, as I cant justify the purchase of a camera at the moment, so my pics are not up to a high standard, but I liked this one i took today

2012-08-04191219.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely shots them, Brazo.

Took a couple this morning with my phone before work.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1344143658807.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344143658807.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 45
  • uploadfromtaptalk1344143693633.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344143693633.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 49
Great shots Brazo. Dunraven Bay?

Cheers Dan, yep you nailed it, I went to Ogmore first and then for a quick check on Dunraven (again!) and the wet sand seduced me before an almighty storm rolled in only to clear 10 mins before sunset!

Nice sunrise A_Cro and you can straighten the masts by using the vertical (manual) tool in lightroom

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'll have to have a proper look later. Couldn't find anything on the develop screen though. Using LR3 BTW.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Went away this weekend for a friend's Stag. Camping / Go Ape and er, camping.

One of the best weekends in a long time ! One of the guys was into his home-brewing. Had some nettle based white-beer... 13%. Wooft. :approve:

Got a few shots... here's a taster of the best ones:

7716842872_c063b28ed4_c.jpg

Sunshine through the tree tops by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

7716856378_11172a2f5f_c.jpg

Treetop walking by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

7716828392_7f0f836a29_c.jpg

Chimpface achieved. by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

7716952960_1d56b6f6c9_c.jpg

Camp site - Saturday night by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

And of course, some star trails...

7716966516_a3f6f9423f_c.jpg

Camping star trail stack by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

:evil:

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Brazo for the tip! I was looking in the wrong area for it. Thought it might have been with the crop/ straighten tools.
Looks much better IMO now.

7716172686_e9723b45d9_c.png

CLOUDS!! by A_Cro, on Flickr

Merc A class
Those are great man.

Did you use "Lens Flare" on three, or was it the filter? What sort've filters do you use?

Cheers

Yeah lens flare acts as a light also used it on the above mini shots.

For the underground shots a CP filter I need something stronger for outdoors though so i'm thinking a 10stop but there not cheap, Going to try and stack some filters first to see how that works still experimenting trying to get good movement and making sure its all sharp is the hardest part.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
^^Was that this morning? I had missed a cracking sky by the time I'd got to work. If I wasn't running late then I would have stopped for it.

Riad - great car shots too :)