ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Mk2 Golf gti
:)

8184625693_569695e062_z.jpg

135i by adele_90, on Flickr

Adele, something that keeps bugging me is that plate, LL "eighty eight" NVS is not a valid UK plate? Am I missing something here lol.

BMW Z4
Lorry_1.jpg

RoseSt.jpg

Lorry_2.jpg

Dome_2.jpg

Nowhere near as high quality a standard as some pics in here but i thought id share them with you C+C welcome on how i can improve my photos.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Ok so had a go at some long exposure water shots.. I'm not 100% happy with them. I need to get a remote ASAP as alot of the shots that looked good on the camera display but when uploaded were blur'd :( so I think that is a major part of the problem?

C&C needed Please..

I quite like them but I think they've been exposed a little too long for the water, I like a little definition.

Have you tried just setting a two second timer on them? So you're "click" doesn't affect them?

Italian 3.2 V6
I quite like them but I think they've been exposed a little too long for the water, I like a little definition.

Have you tried just setting a two second timer on them? So you're "click" doesn't affect them?

No i stupidly didn't think of that lol :( tis a good idea.

Mental 172 Cup
Couple of mine from the weekend, no where near amazing. But as the thread states, Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it.

DSC_0993.jpg

DSC_1115.jpg

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti

Not a bad effort Adam, needs straightening up a little and could do with the white balance adjusting to tone it down a little. Also maybe bring down the levels to get rid of the blown areas in the top corners of the arches.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Got one in the regional newspaper this week!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353693722.590509.jpg

Excuse the terrible quality photo, of a photo.