ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely Piers. All those with the 50mm?
I have been offered a 5dmk2 for a decent price but I think I'm going to go for the 6.

What animal is the 4th shot?

Edit. Just noticed the exif for some re the lens length

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
15731258027_30751770f1_c.jpg

Ynys Robin by A_Cro, on Flickr

15729704320_fc42db501a_c.jpg
Sunday fishing
by A_Cro, on Flickr

Italian 3.2 V6
Surprisingly not Aaron, all those were taken with the 17-40 L !! Most of them are cropped like hell and the quality is still brilliant IMO.

Yea I'd of got the 6d too if I had abit more money to hand but I'm in love with the 5d now!

No idea what animal it is pal, sorry :/

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Wifes just told me its a Ruffled Lemur!

Cracking lens by the looks of it. Is it the f4? I've seen some on Talk photography going fairly cheap and with my Sigma 17-35 stuck at 2.8 I'll be after a shorter lens than the 24-105 that comes with the 6.

Italian 3.2 V6
Yea I'm really impressed & yea it's the F4, picked it up for under £400! Great value for money lens.

Think the only lens I need now is the 70-200 f4 L, I missed having that at the zoo today would of been ideal to capture the tigers/lions etc! Wish I hadn't sold my old one.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Had to drop the wife at the station early yesterday so I decided to stay awake and go to Snowdonia.
Walked halfway up to one of the lakes to catch sunrise but it wasn't that good., Managed to get some alright shots in the morning though before going back out for some star trails which are developing at the moment. I'll also be making a timelapse from the 460ish images from last night too.

The lake halfway up.
15307738394_4389990386_c.jpg
Llyn Llydaw
by A_Cro, on Flickr

And Llyn Padarn, Llanberis. An hour or so after sunrise.
15929334442_cc25b4a2cf_c.jpg
The Tree
by A_Cro, on Flickr

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
That's because everyone else feels embarrassed posting their shots comparing to the amazing ones in here! I know I do lol.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Another one from last week that I've just found in Lightroom. Taken with an Opteka 6.5mm fisheye which I'll miss going full frame so need to do some research on cheap fisheyes.

15942655506_691423ac3b_c.jpg
Fisheye tree
by A_Cro, on Flickr

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
One from yesterday. Even with my new camera, I'm feeling pretty uninspired at the moment. Partly due to the weather, and partly due to me feeling like s**t.

982778fdca1cc70d84fbaf2133282a9b.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
All I'm getting is wind and rain. Start of my ten days off tomorrow though so I'm hoping for a bit of 'proper' winter weather.