ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Merc A class
7255671206_1d3f9e85c8_z.jpg

Farm Time by Riad Ariane, on Flickr

I was still driving when you posted this lol!

Pmsl, a slight crop and a few tweaks of the sliders. I expect you could have improved it further. There are a couple of others that I'm going to have a fiddle with but once uploaded to the mac it showed just how s**t the majority of the shots I took were.

Scott, that shot is great and very sharp front to back! I see you used f5 which at 10mm looks to have given you full dof. If I had to nitpick I would crop some sky from the top so the horizon wasn't central.

Fiesta ST-3
Scott, that shot is great and very sharp front to back! I see you used f5 which at 10mm looks to have given you full dof. If I had to nitpick I would crop some sky from the top so the horizon wasn't central.

That would be nitpicking :p But yes you are right, I went with your suggestion. I find the Sigma isn't sharp enough for me though. Will be looking at other options.

2.2 bar shed.
1s36e.jpg

Went down southbank the other day and scouted some locations. Needed to get down an hour or two earlier, gonna give it another go during the week. St. Pauls is so well lit compared to the rest of the skyline, need another 2/3 stops of DR really.

Some really nice shots in here at the moment.
Dan, Scott, Sam, Brazo, Adele, Martin - all nice work.

Thanks for the comments about the rabbit shot too!