ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Fiesta ST-3
7293113140_6954baaf2c_b.jpg

St Brides Sunset by scott.thomas21, on Flickr

Great shot Ben! Love the different colours.

Seems you're getting out and about a lot too Scott. Keep em coming!

Having a great time here in Riga, rained yesterday though so played about a bit.

8339751ca9b611e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

eb083a3ca9b311e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg

Where do all the different coloured trails come from Ben!

It was from a bus driving away. The local buses here have green and red digital signs in the rear window so I captured all those colours plus the normal lights. Not sure on the blue light to be honest!

Thanks for comments, Dan. Really like the 2nd reflection shot, great detail.

Here is another from my long weekend, messing with the wide angle again.

7305193124_ae6a311d1d_z.jpg

Paraeso (3) by v15ben, on Flickr

172 Sport
Is it just me or is everybody else amazed when they take a half decent photo that they like on a mobile phone?

Instagram got me this one -

564889_10151134763185130_228018016_n.jpg

Hardly the be all and end all, but I love it.

Fiesta ST-3

Thankyou and your not alone it seems but its weird as I prefer the first lol! Tell me what you don't like about if you would be so kind!

I like the shot and the idea mate. The composition is well and my eye is lead into the shot. I would say the foreground is over exposed. I can also see your filter line on the water where the water is instantly darker at one spot. Not much other than that. Some seaweed isn't the most attractive thing in the world.

Thanks for the comments mate.

Have to say exposure was a nightmare but the foreground overexposure was actually done in post so I can easily correct that. Filters actually came all all the way down but there was some cross over and I take your point about some dark areas but I 'don't think' its the line on the water because the reflection in the rock pool was also blowing out so filters were very low.

Point taken about seaweed:eek:

thanks again, C&C always appreciated! I have one more to put up and that has rocks in the foreground so you'll like that ;)

Fiesta ST-3
I don't like picking holes in peoples photos as it is just demoralising. But so much can be learnt by other peoples experiences.

Scott and Brazo, both of those photos are absolutely stunning! Probably some of the best I've seen on this thread in all honesty.