ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Kindest Bf. . .

. . .let his other half have a practise in his. . .
DSC00023-1.gif

for those who have gf's that havnt passed. . .do you let them bash your clio about? lol

Last edited:

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
my mrs is never drivin my car as she loves curbs and brick walls. brave guy

B

Brown.

My missus handled the vee, the exige and the beemer very well whilst learning lol

Clio 200
couldnt care if she did make a very big promise if she got a shot its just not happening :p

tried to give her a shot of my 1.3cdti corsa and she couldnt drive that so not a hope of a shot of the clio

BMW 320d SE
I tried to get my missus insured as a learner on the 182, but it was going to change my premium from £500 to £1500! :eek:

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
been with my gf for 6 years, shes had a license for 3 years, clean license. she has never driven my 182, ever!!!!

alien green rs133
my girlfriend likes changing the gears from the passenger seat, thats as far as its ever going to go :)

cg172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172FF
She's going to have awesome clutch control by the time she's finished, that's for sure... ;)

Trophy & 5GTT Raider
My semi mrs drove my Trophy and didnt like it when it got to 5k, she then promptly pulled over and gave me back the keys...

Let her drive my old 172 all the time, and she loved it!

Ph1 clio 172
just put the bird on my insurance for my ph1 172 and she made it £180 cheaper & yes she does drive it & has cost me more in damages than saving

M

mini-valver

Took my mrs to a private car park to give her a driving lesson. She stalled about a million times and ragged it into second without the clutch. Thanks.

I let the ex drive the clio once, and admittedly she was pretty good, but still wouldnt let her drive it again. lol.

Was going to insure my gf on my current car today but they wanted a stupidly large admin fee which made it not worth while. Will put her on come renewal though

Works...kind of...
I drive a shitter and I STILL don't let anyone else drive it. :p

There's something morally wrong.