ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Lakes.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I would've been shocked if they were in and on.

How many years has FPM been with you now?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Awesome Chris. I loved my trip up to the lakes last year, will definately be heading back in the summer.

RB looks schweet <3

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks well mate. Tyres sound good too. Pricey though eh?

About £10 more than PE2's per corner. Just under £500 for a set of four, delivered and fitted.

They'll last me a few years at this rate though, I've only done 1k miles in it since October, including the Lakes trip. lol

The Twingo 133 is still my daily.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
About £10 more than PE2's per corner. Just under £500 for a set of four, delivered and fitted.

They'll last me a few years at this rate though, I've only done 1k miles in it since October, including the Lakes trip. lol

The Twingo 133 is still my daily.
Fack. I could get conti's for less on the 200.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I like your faith in this motor - not over molested, always in tip top condition!

Cheers mate, that's exactly what I'm going for. Once it's back to how it should be again, I'll be leaving it as it is... unless some cash for Pole Positions floats in. :eek: