ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The latest car

Saxo, Clio & ph-lickable
Onto our 5th car :D

the new dog car, a laguna 1.9dci dynamique (estate)

my.php

Saxo, Clio & ph-lickable
chloe m1 clio - as a shed general play toy to distruct when were bored
iggy laguna - for the dogs
rou saxo vts - for fun :D
sammy saxo 1.4 - general town/shopping car
kylie mk2 clio 1.2 - long distances without dogs

LOL at the above.

mk1 clio should be the town and shopping car
Laguna long distance/ dogs
VTS fun

Flog the other two!

ST
I'd personally get rid of the lot and get a meg 225 or the likes...it can't be economical insuring and taxing that lot..

Think how I felt when this pulled up behind me and an english voice started shouting at me! Thought I was in trouble then!

Seriously though, nice to met both of you.

lol at all the cars and reasons for having each. Just the same as a woman who tries to justify why she has 27 pairs of black strappy going out shoes, all of which as far as I or any other man can see look near as dammit identical. 1.2 clio for long distances, hardly a comfortable long distance tourer is it, lol. Bet the driveway/garden at yours does or will look like steptoe's yard.

Mini Cooper S sport

So is the Laguna incapable of travelling long distances without dogs? :S

I'm a bit confused by this - 5 relatively crappy cars instead of two quite nice ones, or even one - it makes no sense at all!

Estate/MPV for dogs and general luggage space.

Hot hatch for fun/shopping

OR

Audi RS4 avant which would cover all of the above

Oh, and naming cars is ghey.

So is the Laguna incapable of travelling long distances without dogs? :S

I'm a bit confused by this - 5 relatively crappy cars instead of two quite nice ones, or even one - it makes no sense at all!

Estate/MPV for dogs and general luggage space.

Hot hatch for fun/shopping

OR

Audi RS4 avant which would cover all of the above

Oh, and naming cars is ghey.

Lol i was waiting for someone to say it, great minds ;)

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
love the get a Rs4 comment

not everybody earms 60k on cliosport thats why most of us dont drive rs4's or m3's etc

Saxo, Clio & ph-lickable
love the get a Rs4 comment

not everybody earms 60k on cliosport thats why most of us dont drive rs4's or m3's etc

Did think that lol, even if we sold all the cars and included what we paid for insurance and tax, we still wouldnt have enough for a RS4 and be able to insure it and fuel it.

Nor would i like to do general shopping in one and leave it rammed on the multistory.

Glad you like it

DOn't personaly see the point buying and running so manay cars but hey each to there own.

each to there own. me and the missus intend on having 3 cars between us when the time comes and funds allow. 1 fun car each and then a sensible car between us.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Me and My mrs have 3 cars between us, soon to be 4.

So what?

I think you're all being slightly harsh on MissH tbh.

al

ST on the way...
I think you're all being slightly harsh on MissH tbh.

Agreed, cheers Dan :approve:

One of them is going soon though but i'm sure we'll end up with more ;) lol

Love the Laguna anyway, it's taken us miles and not gone wrong...yet :eek:

Tungy
As said above I don't see any point in this at all. I've never known anyone to have 5 cars for any reason. You only need 2 max. But each to there own.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
As said above I don't see any point in this at all. I've never known anyone to have 5 cars for any reason. You only need 2 max. But each to there own.

You only need the minimum of anything in life. You really only need a moped unless you do long journeys, but if you want/can afford 5 cars why not?!

Like I said, we've got three, soon to be four, but thats because its my passion. I like cars! :)

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v

You only need the minimum of anything in life. You really only need a moped unless you do long journeys, but if you want/can afford 5 cars why not?!

Like I said, we've got three, soon to be four, but thats because its my passion. I like cars! :)
because they are 5 sheds,
i agree with people saying two cars,
i say two one nice one, one for the dogs and what not

CB600FS
Change the oil and clean the air filter as often as possible Al. Change the gear oil for some good quality stuff aswell.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

because they are 5 sheds,
i agree with people saying two cars,
i say two one nice one, one for the dogs and what not

Why are they sheds?? Have you seen them? all of them?? inside and out??

Thought not...

Saxo, Clio & ph-lickable
Chloe the Mk1 clio is a shed the others are far from sheddy.

i don't think a 03 reg and a 53 reg class as anything near sheddy.

nor do to fully road legal w reg saxos with absalutely nothing wrong with them.

Saxo, Clio & ph-lickable
Change the oil and clean the air filter as often as possible Al. Change the gear oil for some good quality stuff aswell.

Shes going to be serviced soon anyway :)
Already had a new battery made loads of difference.