ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The latest car

Saxo, Clio & ph-lickable
Might be getting a cliosport of some sort next year :)

Instead of the 1.2 clio we have.

Why would my parents mind us having cars, a driveway is there to be used.

My mate lives with his parents and has 2 205 gtis, a 306 hdi a r5 turbo and a nissan pulsar.

Not just us that has lots of cars.

what we are getting at is the fact your parents quite happily let you have a live in boyfriend and 5 cars, when owning 5 cars and running costs (especially insurance at your ages), and purchasing them in the first place, would add up to enough to move out.

I was on your side untill i realised you still live with your parents, tbh i think its a piss take

Revels Mum & Sister
Inbreeding has a lot to answer for.

I dont see the point in 5 sheds? Its basically braging rights IMO, saying you have 5 cars even if they are all average at best.

PMSL at Cletus and the no driving thing. classic I tell thee.

So you dont have a licence and have 5 cars?

Total fcuking weirdness imo. Im not joking when I say you truly are one of the stangest people on the forum.

Last edited:
  Saxo, Clio & ph-lickable
I had 2 before i even knew Al :S

I thought this was a car enthusiast forum, clearly not its a bitching ground.

If i want 5 cars i will have 5 there not sheds i love them :)

So as a last word everyone can eat s**t :D

That is all...

I thought this was a car enthusiast forum, clearly not its a b**ching ground.

That is all...

So you had two cars that you owned and couldnt drive... this just about sums up how stupid it is for you to own 5 cars between you!

Blue Clio 182
chloe m1 clio - as a shed general play toy to distruct when were bored
iggy laguna - for the dogs
rou saxo vts - for fun :D
sammy saxo 1.4 - general town/shopping car
kylie mk2 clio 1.2 - long distances without dogs

So is the Laguna incapable of travelling long distances without dogs? :S

I'm a bit confused by this - 5 relatively crappy cars instead of two quite nice ones, or even one - it makes no sense at all!

Estate/MPV for dogs and general luggage space.

Hot hatch for fun/shopping

OR

Audi RS4 avant which would cover all of the above

Oh, and naming cars is ghey.

I agree, but theres nothing wrong with naming cars!! :rasp:

lol @ this thread it gets more rediculous by the minute. If I was one of your parents when you went to look at car number 2 with no licence I'd have said bring another car back and I'm changing the f**king locks, lol.

Also this "I can drive I just havn't passed my test yet" line. Is this something all women get told to say when they are at school? Perhaps when they get taken aside from the boys in class and explained about periods etc. No licence = can't drive in my book. Although having said that having a licence is no garantee someone can drive these days either.

Blue Clio 182
I still drive them on provisional every day just cos you dont have a full licence doesnt mean you cant drive :S

I think its nice walking outside and picking what car you want to take out that day :)

It's only nice when you have the choice between decent cars, jag for mondays TT for tuesdays etc, not dog stinking laguna or death trap MK1 etc :approve:

Blue Clio 182
Just to recap for new comers, coz it's just took me ages to read this thread

Al and H have got 5 cars which only Al can drive, H has moved Al in to the family home and put all 5 sheds on H's parents drive and they are fine with this, (my mum and dad would be saying if you can afford to get all these cars and put them on the road then you can afford to move out but i'm guessing my parents are normal and would see this as a complete waste of time and money, I mean if you are set up with a house and you have a bit of spare cash then why not) plus If Al hasnt got a new job them I guessing he has to travel nearly 2 hours a day to get to work and back ??

which car would you use for this trip?

visualize whirled pe

That is all...

You tell them. What does it matter if you lot 'think' they are sheds, MissH loves them and she's happy and not hurting anyone.

Infact she is probably more of a car enthusiast than the ones who like b**ching about her imo. Having one fancy car dosent make you an enthusiast, often it just makes you a poser.

Saxo, Clio & ph-lickable
Just to recap for new comers, coz it's just took me ages to read this thread

Al and H have got 5 cars which only Al can drive, H has moved Al in to the family home and put all 5 sheds on H's parents drive and they are fine with this, (my mum and dad would be saying if you can afford to get all these cars and put them on the road then you can afford to move out but i'm guessing my parents are normal and would see this as a complete waste of time and money, I mean if you are set up with a house and you have a bit of spare cash then why not) plus If Al hasnt got a new job them I guessing he has to travel nearly 2 hours a day to get to work and back ??

which car would you use for this trip?

Al doesn't still have the same job, he now lives here permenantly.
I am insured on all of them except the mk1 clio and can and have driven all of them.

I think it's nice picking between the cars we have there our cars if we didn't like them we wouldn't have them.

Saxo, Clio & ph-lickable

That is all...

You tell them. What does it matter if you lot 'think' they are sheds, MissH loves them and she's happy and not hurting anyone.

Infact she is probably more of a car enthusiast than the ones who like b**ching about her imo. Having one fancy car dosent make you an enthusiast, often it just makes you a poser.

Maz

LY 200
Bit mad having 5 cars and living with your parents and boyfriend, I would be saving every penny I had to get a place of your own instead of pouring money into running 5 cars :S

Bit mad having 5 cars and living with your parents and boyfriend, I would be saving every penny I had to get a place of your own instead of pouring money into running 5 cars :S

Yep, its called being grown up and responsible.

or smart.