ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The latest incarnation of my engine bay lol

ive got the chrome version of that fuse box cover -
DSCF0093.jpg

DSCF0097.jpg

nice 1 yours aint looking too bad either - wish I had money for a maxogen but cant justify that price! too many other things I want

VRS
timsclio172 said:
nice 1 yours aint looking too bad either - wish I had money for a maxogen but cant justify that price! too many other things I want

i dropped on with the maxogen, it was four months old and got it for under a ton :D

VRS
Jay said:
how does the maxogen compare to the replacement panel filter?

the itg panel filter was far better than my standard paper panel, the viper was poo as i lost torque and got lots of flat spots (sounded good tho)
the maxogen is the best i have had so far, its got a bit of grunt without being as loud as the viper and it doesnt have any flat spots, the car pulls nicely and a lot more freely throughout the full rev range :)

the maxogen is the best filter in my opinion but it comes at a heavy price!
i would have stuck with my itg panel if i hadnt got the maxogen at a bargain price :)

That would look a stack better without all of those stickers plastered everywhere.

well thats a matter of opinion and I quite like them thanks - the GDI one is no longer there but other than that they are staying. Thanks anyway!