ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The McDonalds Car!

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
This is the McDonalds car.

Made using;

2x Large Chips
4x Cup Lids
2x Straws
1x Box of 6 chicken nuggets or any other packaging that size.

Its currently sporting some negative camber yo!

7407518620_62991472bd_b.jpg

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
LOL chip, you have made my day :lolup:

It doesnt matter if you win by a nugget or a french fry, winnings winning.
You never had me and you never had your nuggets, sitting there granny nibbling not double chomping like you should.

53 Clio's & counting
It doesnt matter if you win by a nugget or a french fry, winnings winning.
You never had me and you never had your nuggets, sitting there granny nibbling not double chomping like you should.

And now me and the mad scientist have to rip apart the bun to replace the hash browns you fried

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Lol at F+F'ness.

You need to make three, all with spoon engines.

53 Clio's & counting
There is just something about flipping burgers that calms me down.

My fries topped out at 140 bites per minute this morning - I need SAUCE - Brian, Iv seen how you eat - You'l blow yourself to pieces.

Harry, I need SAUCE, no 2 SAUCEs. And Harry, I need em tonight

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
It starts with the fries the kind of fries that can see past the microwave oven and look right through the bbq sauce, to the ketchup on the plate, 20% crispy 80% soft.

Fiesta ST-3
Chip, you now owe me for the 15 seconds it took me to stand up and get a cloth and wipe my monitor because I spat some of my cuppa on it.

Hirarious

53 Clio's & counting
We used to eat here back in college, see that breakfast sign up there? Thats exactly a 1/4 of a minute till breakfast ends - on green, im going for it.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Nice burger, what sauce are you running? Or are you going to make me find out the hard way?

My names Ronald, Ive got a last name too but I cant pronounce it.

Check this out, if you win you get my burger, but if win I get your happy meal AND your toy, to some people thats more important.

You are in my good graces, but im not going to let you eat your burger

Overnight gherkins from japan