ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Mk3 Thread

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
hmmmm i'm not so sure, the SX one is fine on a normal MK3, but the 197 imo looks beter with out any spoiler i think.......

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Tbh the Cup spoiler doesnt photo too well. I met up with a 197 owner for some bits he was selling, and he had the full RS spoiler kit. Splitter, skirt 'wings' lol and Cup spolier. The splitter and winged things still look w**k imo, but the spoiler is fine imo. Just a wee bit too in ya face for me thogh :(

White Sti Hatch
I know what your saying it is a Bit OTT but still love it dont know why lol

I dont mind the looks of the front splitter but the skirts im still not a fan of

you can buy the RS skirts and front splitter for the mk3? where can i see them?

edit - oh is it the carbonfibre typed bits?

Clio 200
This just MK3's or 197's also??

Barmouth067.jpg

i really dont like the look of the 197 - but that looks fookin awsome good job

phase 1 172
i`ve always been abit apprehensive when the 197 1st came out but i drove past one today and its road presence is immense, it out does alot of cars that are more expensive and powerful! even an r32 or new type r doesnt have the presence it has

hats off to anyone who owns 1

E30 318iS x2
yeah it's ashame really. To lower it enough to fix the rediculously huge arch spaces rules out any option for a body kit. Nice one renault.

Um no?!

A local lassy has hers down by 45mm with the kit and 30mm spacers looks the shizzle.

Mines going to be the lesser. Really wana get my kit on ;).

Renault Clio 172 rally
Hello, has anybody done some underbody protection for Clio III RS, if yes can you say how did you done it? I need it under engine, and fuel tanks, and if you can, can you say me the sizes of it.

Best regards
Atis Licis

classic body kit/ universal
77 11 230 483 front skirt
77 11 230 484 right skirt
77 11 230 485 left skirt
77 11 234 117 rear skirt
77 11 230 489 spoiler

its about 100quid a part from reno ;)

i got a huge bargin on mine though :rasp: :D :approve:

anyone interesting in buying this kit. i have one the same as this not sprayed still in box
£200 for the full kit

clio
Quesion i have the mk3 1.4, its got 1year left on the waranty, i really would love to put a 197 kit on to it. Has it been done is it possible? thanks kez

E30 318iS x2
Its not possible. They only thing the standard clios and the 197's share are their doors, bonnet and boot.

White Sti Hatch
Its not possible. They only thing the standard clios and the 197's share are their doors, bonnet and boot.

and most of the main fixings for the front and rear bumpers and the wings.....

Problem with a 197 i comes with to many cost involved, insurance etc....

with the money you spend on getting the parts and fitting and spraying youd be able to run the 197 for a year !!!

clio
I can do all the paint work, fitting and labour myself, and id get all the parts from scrap yards which i use alot for other cars over the next year, getting as cheap as possible, far cheaper that buying a 197 and running it