ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new...ahem runabout

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
just picked her up, ratty runabout for the win! :unibrow:

patched up the rust tonight, few electrical niggles to sort and i think the head gasket it less than perfect but for a coupla ton can't argue. new suspension, brakes and tyres all round and mot till november, good times!

let me know how ratty you think it is.........in fact need a name for him/her n all, inspiration?lol

cheers

Coops

IMG_9096.jpg

IMG_9098.jpg

IMG_9097.jpg

IMG_9101.jpg

IMG_9099.jpg

IMG_9100.jpg

IMG_9105.jpg

IMG_9103.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
i think it has herpes.........so probably has hepititis n all so how about pamela lol

FF RB 182
Clio Media? Polo Gt...

Looks like a good runabout, supposed to be a hoot to drive.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Clio Media? Polo Gt...

Looks like a good runabout, supposed to be a hoot to drive.

doh, didnt clock that, i dont post on here enough lol mods can move thread to correct location, apologies everyone..........

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
best bet is the g40, same engine with a supercharger for 120bhp

can cam this lump aswell to over 100bhp with literally just a cam timed in properly. standard management can cope with it and will adapt, WIN

believe people have put all sorts in them tho for some serious either cash or home brew fabrication, VR6 lumps, 1.8 20v turbo lumps etc etc

but as its a run about i'm leaving it as is

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Ahhh, the wolfsburg edition. Nice one.

Looks like it's been abandoned before.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
its not a wolfsberg lol, last owner just bought the doorpins, FAIL lol but rattier the better so they are staying

i have a -60mm suspension kit for it, but i'm keeping it on current drop otherwise it wont be practical, speedbumps all over work on way in

and it has been abandoned and will continue to be

dave, williams is getting sold if you know anyone who wants one lol