ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new clio.. (Pictures)

Clio Billabong 1.2
The clio "RUDEBOY" coming to a showroom near you!

DSC00642.jpg

DSC00643.jpg
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f99/thesamuela/DSC00643.jpg

Golf GTI PP Mk7
ah the rudeboy edition.

5.0 V6 apparently, it'll own ANYTHING in the twisties. I'm ordering mine next week.

(you really have got to be a c**k master to put stuff like that on your car)

Golf GTI PP Mk7
2, the one above and my ordered one, theyre just too hardcore for public sale.

most people simply wouldnt be able to handle the extreme 'cool' that comes with such a car.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
that was my original one, i just couldnt handle it so sold it a day after it was delivered... just too much car for me

Golf GTI PP Mk7
that was my original one, i just couldnt handle it so sold it a day after it was delivered... just too much car for me

a few people have said that, its a monster.

i got both rudeboy cup-packs; deep dish chrome rims, 120mm dropped suspension, neons, and an evo bonnet.

:cool:

Clio Billabong 1.2
You would have thought Renault would have atleast screwed/stuck it on straight for the 'rudeboy' drivers!
Jeesh!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
wow you must really be a confident driver if you think your going to be able to handle that, i just ordered the standard clio rudeboy. mind blowing car

RS 172
The badge is on majorly p*ssed, but still, those things are so quick you only get to read it for a split second.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
lol, if i remember correctly the rudeboy edition is fitted with an ebay 99p resistor and one of those electronic supercharger kits (which is really just a pc fan and an open filter induction kit). this ups the horsepower by 200bhp, and this is increased futher to 250bhp,when he drives with his foglights on

Clio Billabong 1.2
Just saw this car and the owner today in college..

it's a girl driving it!! :eek: :eek:

How does that work?!

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
lol, if i remember correctly the rudeboy edition is fitted with an ebay 99p resistor and one of those electronic supercharger kits (which is really just a pc fan and an open filter induction kit). this ups the horsepower by 200bhp, and this is increased futher to 250bhp,when he drives with his foglights on
wait till they put the 3inch twin exhaust. each inch adds 1 bhp remember....

Facelift R53 Cooper S
LMFAOOOOOO, this is sheer comedy!!!

surely its there because the owner lost a bet down the pub or something even slightly plausible, and not because they think it looks 'sick'.